Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

new York has a bunch of charges against him...and even with what Mueller found...some of that could be jail time....and I'm sure a lot of that will end up in jail time...BUT I think his lawyers can and will drag it out so he never serves time

but the again a lot of ?????? seem to think Trump will go bankrupt after leaving office....trump tower in NY is already starting to lose money.....he is making money at Mar largo and his DC hotel....but a lot of that is from him being pres....once he is not pres?????….or if he should get impeached.....he is also getting a lot of money from Russia....but once he is out of office and they don't need him anymore...will that go on?...…….being pres has given him a lot of money perks...that will dry up...the Saudi's and a few others just leased severl rooms in his DC hotel...and membership at marlago went up over 3 times after he became pres....will all those go the way of trump tower?

also both trumps got a lot of licening agreements here lately....he had been trying to get for years......and they wouldn't give them to either one of the trumps...….all of a sudden after he was pres they gave him some.....and since his trade embargo he got some more...…..china can pull them at any time they have a funny way of who and what they allow to make products for non gov companies.....will those hold up after he leaves office?
As always you make intriguing arguments @subhub174014 time will tell after this impasse will be resolved after his presidency but so far Trump's clothes does not match his skin tone.;)

As always you make intriguing arguments @subhub174014 time will tell after this impasse will be resolved but so far Trump's clothes does not match his skin tone.;)

funny...…..but if he hadn't been Pres...a lot of this would have never been looked at......but with EVERY they are always looked at on everything....and then throw in the lies and cover up they look more...so part of his inspections were just a normal thing...but then with obstruction and etc and them finding some...they really dug in and have him on a bunch of charges.....that is not even going into the mueller report....and if you remember...it wasn't that he didn't break the law...he did....but only congress can do anything about that because he is pres....so I think it will take an army of lawyers to fight all this...and doesn't look like he can win.....but he can keep himself out of jail

Last edited:
Could New York state prosecutors bring charges against ...
trump-cohen-new-york-state-laws
Apr 19, 2018 · Although Mueller added new charges against Manafort in February, there’s still a range of tax and fraud charges that Mueller hasn’t used. That could be because he’s making sure that New York state prosecutors have ammunition in the event that Trump pardons Cohen after a …

Fact check: Donald Trump, pardons, and state level crimes ...
trump-russia-new-york-state/2325
Apr 15, 2017 · Pardons are defined as a form of clemency. This means that Donald Trump cannot pardon himself or his associates from any state level charges or convictions they may face in the New York Attorney General’s ongoing investigation.

State Attorneys General Lead the Charge Against President ...
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2017-10-27/state-attorneys-general...
Oct 27, 2017 · State Attorneys General Lead the Charge Against President Donald Trump. Few so far have had the rapid and resounding success of the early victories that halted the travel ban. But the pace has been unrelenting – and, it would seem, unprecedented, with nearly two-dozen multistate lawsuits brought against Trump in his first nine months alone.

Trump Organization Could Face Criminal Charges From ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/23/nyregion/trump-organization-criminal-charges-vance.html
Aug 23, 2018 · State charges against the company or its executives could be significant because Mr. Trump has talked about pardoning some of his current or former aides who have faced federal charges.

BREAKING: Donald Trump is facing multiple fraud charges ...
trump-facing-multiple-fraud-charges
Sep 21, 2016 · BREAKING: Donald Trump is facing multiple fraud charges. That’s a slightly hyperbolic but basically fair distillation of Gallup editor in chief Frank Newport’s findings. If Mr. Trump talks about Muslim parents and their ******* who was killed in action, that’s what the public remembers. If he goes to Mexico or Louisiana,

List of lawsuits involving Donald Trump - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lawsuits_involving_Donald_Trump
State of NY v. The Trump Foundation , regarding a pattern of persistent illegal conduct, occurring over more than a decade, that includes extensive unlawful political coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing transactions to benefit Mr. Trump’s personal and business interests, and violations of basic legal obligations for non-profit foundations.

NYT: Manhattan DA looking at criminal charges against ...
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/23/politics/nyt-manhattan-da-trump-organization/index.html
Aug 23, 2018 · The Manhattan District Attorney's Office is considering pursuing criminal charges against the Trump Organization and two senior company executives …

and so many more....the guy is a crook....and him being pres has brought it all to light....and in anything ...once they find one thing it just opens a new door to the rest

New York is populated by Trump hating liberals - even so - they got nothing - Mueller found NO CONSPIRACY - Trump obstructed NOTHING - cause there was no CRIME to obstruct justice for - geez and the left acts like we’re dumb - just because you keep saying the same horseshite over and over don’t make it so - that goes for you and the MSM.

New York is populated by Trump hating liberals - even so - they got nothing - Mueller found NO CONSPIRACY - Trump obstructed NOTHING - cause there was no CRIME to obstruct justice for - geez and the left acts like we’re dumb - just because you keep saying the same horseshite over and over don’t make it so - that goes for you and the MSM.

once again you have no idea what you are talking about....those are the facts posted above...there was a lot more of them.....yes NY is loaded with liberals....before running for pres HE WAS ONE...but he made a statement one time if he ever ran for pres he would do it as a republican as they are dummer….wrong again on the conspiracy...….but like Mueller said he can not bring charges against a sitting Pres...that is up to congress...….the left acts like you are dumb?....think trump summed that up before he ran!

I just state the facts...problem is you just don't want to hear them!....you keep bringing up MSM...told you I don't know how many times....never watched it....I watch CBS or CNN....most of what I get comes from Yahoo or Bing....you just refuse to admit that you are backing a crook.....and rather than eat crow......will keep defending him...out of pride? ..stupidity?..or bullheadedness?

MSM = Main Street Media of which CBS and CNN are included. Your facts are mostly the Democrat talking points dictated to the MSM by the DNC and heavily saturated with liberal bias.

MSM = Main Street Media of which CBS and CNN are included. Your facts are mostly the Democrat talking points dictated to the MSM by the DNC and heavily saturated with liberal bias.

you really have been mind fucked by the right and trump

President Trump Report: Trump Has Told More Than 10,000 Lies Since Being Inaugurated The situation vis-à-vis the president being a pathological liar is only getting worse.

Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database
May 19, 2017 · In 869 days, President Trump has made 10,796 false or misleading claims The Fact Checker’s ongoing database of the false or misleading claims …

there are several pages on this.....FACTS!

you really have been mind fucked by the right and trump

President Trump Report: Trump Has Told More Than 10,000 Lies Since Being Inaugurated The situation vis-à-vis the president being a pathological liar is only getting worse.

Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database
May 19, 2017 · In 869 days, President Trump has made 10,796 false or misleading claims The Fact Checker’s ongoing database of the false or misleading claims …

there are several pages on this.....FACTS!

There is most definitely a BIG difference between liberal facts and TRUE facts - thank GOD most Americans see that difference!!!!!!

the dems own unions so they deliver votes

wrong again...if you look several times unions have supported republicans......AND some of these big unions where some of them make good money....all of a sudden they turn republican....seen that at the airlines...all union and a lot of republicans...but then this is a red state...but seen the same thing in Iowa and kansas

wrong again...if you look several times unions have supported republicans......AND some of these big unions where some of them make good money....all of a sudden they turn republican....seen that at the airlines...all union and a lot of republicans...but then this is a red state...but seen the same thing in Iowa and kansas

Unions have thus come to their senses : }

Not in my life time. Every union guy I know is required to vote dem. but this is ma thats why all state jobs are union

I don't lie....you just don't want to hear the truth....it makes you look foolish

Maybe you don’t but I believe - though well intentioned you are misinformed and tend to misinform. Who looks foolish is in the eye and mind of the reader. What is truth can be interpreted very differently from different political perspectives.

funny...…..but if he hadn't been Pres...a lot of this would have never been looked at......but with EVERY they are always looked at on everything....and then throw in the lies and cover up they look more...so part of his inspections were just a normal thing...but then with obstruction and etc and them finding some...they really dug in and have him on a bunch of charges.....that is not even going into the mueller report....and if you remember...it wasn't that he didn't break the law...he did....but only congress can do anything about that because he is pres....so I think it will take an army of lawyers to fight all this...and doesn't look like he can win.....but he can keep himself out of jail
It would be a first ever situation where a future former POTUS ends up in jail though? When in office the president has a team of lawyers and other similar professionals that I would imagine secretly ensure their transition back to civilian life is peaceful and that they are not ensnared by anything while they were POTUS or from anything else? Similar things can be said with secret societies like the Masons as urban legend suggest whereby if a high ranking "brother" ends up in a situation where he can be locked up other "brothers" who are police chiefs, lawyers, judges, police officers, et cetera are said to step up and make sure that that never happens. I am not saying Trump is a Mason but he is in a very exclusive club where there were only other 44 POTUSes before him, 4 others are still alive as I write this post (W Bush, Carter, Obama, and Clinton). So whoever is/are entrusted to do the ensure the safe transition with Trump into civilian life might have a lot of work to do as well? Not to beat up on Hillary but you have to notice the outcry of "lock her up" has subsided in recent months as people kick Trump around in the media now. Similarly, in the future I would think that those like yourself that desire to convict Trump would also wane as there would be someone else as POTUS or someone else to kick around instead. ;)

Last edited:
Back