Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Hmmm, I'm a Canadian and I back Trump? Your third article might not be accurate? :unsure:

just going by the stats on your country......and I'm sure if you ask some of the trumptards on here they will tell you how popular he is here......but he has yet to crack 40%...well maybe 42 if I remember right at one time....so you can't ask someone who is in favor of something to give an unbiased opinion now can you

as for the guy with the different pulse...there are all kinds of crazies...posting a vid someone made means nothing...you don't know if he was paid..or it was a joke...???? never pay any attention to a vid....want to watch a program...I turn on the TV

just going by the stats on your country......and I'm sure if you ask some of the trumptards on here they will tell you how popular he is here......but he has yet to crack 40%...well maybe 42 if I remember right at one time....so you can't ask someone who is in favor of something to give an unbiased opinion now can you
That might be enough to get Trump re-elected as there are always people who never vote? Again you have a lot of work ahead of you to both motivate and convince all of them to show up and vote against Trump @subhub174014.

as for the guy with the different pulse...there are all kinds of crazies...posting a vid someone made means nothing...you don't know if he was paid..or it was a joke...???? never pay any attention to a vid....want to watch a program...I turn on the TV
Ok if you don't as others will and it would be hard to debate them with facts you don't know. From your perspective you should watch it so you can try to tear his arguments apart and slam his website as well that is growing by leaps and bounds.

Ok if you don't as others will and it would be hard to debate them with facts you don't know. From your perspective you should watch it so you can try to tear his arguments apart and slam his website as well that is growing by leaps and bounds.

if I need facts I use my search engine something most here have no idea what is or how to use...or they wouldn't be talking so much.....but like you....they don't really want to know anything that goes against what they WANT to believe....like the numbers on canda…...there are several different sources all with the same info......would they all be wrong...and the rest of the people here...trumps own team did a survey and found he was behind a few Democrats....but I'm sure that is something some on here don't want to know about......trump even fired the ones doing the survey...guess that will change the numbers huh?

stiffbbc….what is this some kind of ****** movie review...I didn't watch it the first time you think by posting it on another thread I will watch it then.....vids mean nothing....just that someone can't speak for themselves...like I said in the other thread..he could have been paid...he could be a comedian....who knows..if I want to watch a show I would turn on the tv

Just sharing the info on another thread that's all. Plus I doubt he is a comic as they ALL seem to be anti-Trump unless you can name any that are pro-Trump unlike Letterman, Jon Stewart, Jimmy Fallon, Conan O'Brien, Whoopi Goldberg and Stephen Colbert are. It makes one wonder if someone or some party paid them off to be so against Trump possibly? :unsure:

That might be enough to get Trump re-elected as there are always people who never vote? Again you have a lot of work ahead of you to both motivate and convince all of them to show up and vote against Trump @subhub174014.
last time it was voter apathy and the Russians that got him in...….don't think there will be voter apathy this time...there are plenty that hate him...problem MIGHT be if sanders don't get it and wont campaign nor support the nominee....and Booker is going all out to get the black vote...he is turning into the trump of the democratic party....at one time I thought he stood a good chance...but I wouldn't vote for him now....I think he is shitting on Biden to try and advance himself...will he get them worked up and then not vote......there are plenty of angry republicans who won't vote for him...….but like most trumpies you just keep trying to convince YOURSELF and TRY to sow seeds of discourse

Last edited:
I don't like the way any of the Dems are campaigning.....there is plenty to go after trump about...his record ...his campaign promises and etc...….also they should work on promoting them selves....picking on another Dem is so fucking petty....if you are behind in the polls...your message is not good enough

Just sharing the info on another thread that's all. Plus I doubt he is a comic as they ALL seem to be anti-Trump unless you can name any that are pro-Trump unlike Letterman, Jon Stewart, Jimmy Fallon, Conan O'Brien, Whoopi Goldberg and Stephen Colbert are. It makes one wonder if someone or some party paid them off to be so against Trump possibly? :unsure:
they in the media have made a choice when it comes to how they "project an image" of our president currently in office, as they made a decision on which way they would "project an image" of our former POTUS. same idea. the media is a creation of some truth, some guessing, some fact and some fiction, alot of assumptions and very carefully produced and directed, even scripted and predetermined of probable desired eventual outcomes by a very few who are in power and control the content we see and hear. if you are going to believe that CNN, CNBC, FOX, NBC, abc and whoeverelse with a few letters are givng us actual truthful and honest information with anything they air from the stations and talking heads, then you are as shallow as the libs really always thought ya were and let them show ya the way to nowhere. as they always have. they create stories to be able to dictate the news and have a story to report on as news. it isnt. it like pro rasslin...it's kinda real but its not really real either. news entertainment. they cant control trump and mold him as they would like and he aint kissin ther asses cause he doesnt need em. therefor he can kick em in the teeth and call em out for what they are. a product for sale to advertisers. the bottom line. but instead of finding a way to work with him they throw a bitch fit cause they cant beat him, so they dont like him for thier selfish reasons and cant stand that he doesnt suck them deep like the last one did cause he needed the media to create whatever his legacy would be because he was bankrupt of substance and a produced character we got sold to us,shamelessly. so they need us to Hate him cause they say so. they loved him whenhe had the higest rated show for 4 seasons in a row didnt they? but now, that he doesnt need them they cant stand it and so they decide e have to hate him too. its not hard to figure out, really. just lay offf the media sounbites and deception they are feeding ya.

trump is his own worst enemy.....he could have solved a lot way back with his taxes.....first mistake....firing Comey to end investigation..second mistake......the lies and etc...all has just added to it....no one made him do all that stuff......say something...stick to it......lying just compounds your problems to begin with...so his have multiplied since day one

and then comes the Mueller report...which most people suspected to begin with....guilty as hell but can't be charged...only recourse is impeachment....hot topic for both sides and trump taking advantage of the lull.....I think he will wear out his welcome with the republicans on the Saudi arms deal...I think he has no plans on stopping..Cuckner making to much money from the Saudis to stop.....he will burn himself out with the people when the economy starts going south...and took it's first step on that this month

trump is his own worst enemy.....he could have solved a lot way back with his taxes.....first mistake....firing Comey to end investigation..second mistake......the lies and etc...all has just added to it....no one made him do all that stuff......say something...stick to it......lying just compounds your problems to begin with...so his have multiplied since day one

and then comes the Mueller report...which most people suspected to begin with....guilty as hell but can't be charged...only recourse is impeachment....hot topic for both sides and trump taking advantage of the lull.....I think he will wear out his welcome with the republicans on the Saudi arms deal...I think he has no plans on stopping..Cuckner making to much money from the Saudis to stop.....he will burn himself out with the people when the economy starts going south...and took it's first step on that this month

Comey was an insufferable asshole

Comey was an insufferable asshole

sure....anyone investigating your hero was bad

that's like trump's hate for McCain...says it was because of his vote on health care......but that's a lie....McCain is the one that gave the Steele report to Comey…..and you all like to blame Hillary for giving money on it......when it was actually Rubio and a couple others along with a conservative group trying to stop trump from getting anywhere....
trump likes to point the finger and make excuses...and you guys buy it...but you never bother to look at what is actually going on...whatever trump says has to be true

Back