Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Judge Allows Corruption Lawsuit Against Donald Trump To Go ...
corruption-lawsuit-against-donald-trump-to...
On Wednesday of this week, a judge in Maryland ruled that an Emoluments Clause violation lawsuit against Donald Trump can, in fact, move forward. The lawsuit was brought by the group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, accusing the president of violating the Constitution by accepting emoluments from his hotels in the DC area.

I was reading about the intelligence agencies quietly changed their whistle blower rules to allow complainers to NOT have first hand knowledge of what they reporting. And sure enough, shortly afterwards, this complaint occurs. I'd say the intelligence agencies are complicit in a coup de etat. Trump is right about calling this treason. And Trump should give them a big fuck you by pardoning Julian Assange.

I was reading about the intelligence agencies quietly changed their whistle blower rules to allow complainers to NOT have first hand knowledge of what they reporting. And sure enough, shortly afterwards, this complaint occurs. I'd say the intelligence agencies are complicit in a coup de etat. Trump is right about calling this treason. And Trump should give them a big fuck you by pardoning Julian Assange.

how so…..2 of the people that called this a legitimist complaint....are trump appointees!

stiff really going to cry the blues today and try to flood the system with more novels and movies and meme's.....I posted anti trump ******* all over....and not the same post anywhere...….unlike the vids he has posted....one on the first page of this thread and several other times in this thread and on several other threads...….just incase someone hasn't seen the first dozen times....doesn't say much for his ability to say something positive to defend his man when all he can post is the same novels and movies repeatedly

stiff really going to cry the blues today and try to flood the system with more novels and movies and meme's.....I posted anti trump ******* all over....and not the same post anywhere...….unlike the vids he has posted....one on the first page of this thread and several other times in this thread and on several other threads...….just incase someone hasn't seen the first dozen times....doesn't say much for his ability to say something positive to defend his man when all he can post is the same novels and movies repeatedly
1569779246763.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Re-Elect Donald Trump ?? in 2020!

Nadler - Schiff - Pelosi - AOC

All NY or California whining bitches

The coasts think they rule

America gonna show them again - NO ya don’t ;}

you don't pay attention very well do you....I just posted where his impeachment is gaining in popularity.....and I think one of the posts I posted today says only 33% of the country wants him re-elected......if he does show anything again it will only be with Russias help.....but pretty sure this time it won't get to slide and definitely a little treason involved.....don't ch think

blackmailing a foreign country is not really something that goes on a top secret server......unless you are Donald trump

and your choice of news sources is just a little "questionable" to say the least

He questions news sources !!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The King of All Questionable News Sources has spoken : }

first...I'm sure Susan Rice knows what happened in the Obama white house...not likely and
nothing biased here...….

Introducing The Federalist, A New Web Magazine For Anti ...
the-federalist-a-new-web-magazine-f/198721
Launched in September 2013 as a “web magazine on politics, policy, and culture,” The Federalist is helmed by publisher Ben Domenech, a co-founder of the right-wing blog RedState.com and senior ...

sure trying real hard to keep a secret as to actually owns the company....but it is 2 individuals......Mmmmm…..what 2 individuals could put up that kind of money with no return......

Who funds The Federalist? - Quora
The-Federalist
Dec 29, 2017 · Answer Wiki. One clue comes from an SEC filing from this past November, when FDRLST Media, LLC, the Deleware-domiciled parent company of The Federalist, filed a Form D, Notice of Exempt Offering of Securities. It is a strange offering: $750,000 in debt securities, only $200,000 of which were sold to two accredited investors.

Last edited:
Back