Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

EAST Germans. Not all Germans. East Germans were COMMUNIST. Do some fucking research man.
You really are embarrassing yourself here.
ok i left the east off of east germans if you knew any history which apparently you don't or perhaps fox news didnt tell you that east germans are germans just separated in the split up of Germany after WWII.
ps NEO nazi isnt a good thing to be or call yourself

ok i left the east off of east germans if you knew any history which apparently you don't or perhaps fox news didnt tell you that east germans are germans just separated in the split up of Germany after WWII.
ps NEO nazi isnt a good thing to be or call yourself

Yeah, you were proven wrong, AGAIN. I'll say it again. The Berlin wall kept communists in. Our wall keeps illegals immigrants and ******* mules out.

PS. No one here called themselves NEO-Nazis. You tried, pathetically I might add, to throw the name out like it was accurate. The only wide-spread and systemic racism in this country comes from the left. Special programs, benefits, and privileges at universities and companies based on skin color.
Everyone on the right thinks people should be judged on everything else but the physical traits they were born with.

Yeah, you were proven wrong, AGAIN. I'll say it again. The Berlin wall kept communists in. Our wall keeps illegals immigrants and ******* mules out.

PS. No one here called themselves NEO-Nazis. You tried, pathetically I might add, to throw the name out like it was accurate. The only wide-spread and systemic racism in this country comes from the left. Special programs, benefits, and privileges at universities and companies based on skin color.
Everyone on the right thinks people should be judged on everything else but the physical traits they were born with.
yeah if mexico annexed AZ would you be a mexican or an arizonian?

i mean just because a majority of the "illegal immigrants' are smart and tend to work hard there is not to let them in or let them work toward citizenship
The majority of illegal immigrants aren't smart. The majority coming over are poorly educated.
In fact, the average years of education by country:

United States: 13 years
Mexico: 8.6 years
El Salvador: 6.5 years
Guatemala: 6.3 years

Cited by the United Nations. Dude, I'm getting tired of schooling you. You clearly have zero education on every topic you push. Your narrative is old, tired, and purely wrong.

The majority of illegal immigrants aren't smart. The majority coming over are poorly educated.
In fact, the average years of education by country:

United States: 13 years
Mexico: 8.6 years
El Salvador: 6.5 years
Guatemala: 6.3 years

Cited by the United Nations. Dude, I'm getting tired of schooling you. You clearly have zero education on every topic you push. Your narrative is old, tired, and purely wrong.
it must be nice to live in your small world, i said smart not educated there is a difference. you see i can tell you are not educated not even knowing the history of wwII and the berlin wall and certainly not smart(as in thinking through different thoughts) as you basically regurgitate fox news and trump.

it must be nice to live in your small world, i said smart not educated there is a difference. you see i can tell you are not educated not even knowing the history of wwII and the berlin wall and certainly not smart(as in thinking through different thoughts) as you basically regurgitate fox news and trump.

Are you literally trying to turn your incorrect argument over to make it look like I didn't know the history of the wall in Berlin? You're a fucking joke, dude. I schooled you twice on it. Twice. Not only was it EAST Germans, but the East Germans were communist. You didn't even know they were communist.

You are a typical leftist. You keep flapping your gums long after you have been proven wrong.

Are you literally trying to turn your incorrect argument over to make it look like I didn't know the history of the wall in Berlin? You're a fucking joke, dude. I schooled you twice on it. Twice. Not only was it EAST Germans, but the East Germans were communist. You didn't even know they were communist.

You are a typical leftist. You keep flapping your gums long after you have been proven wrong.
typical trumpet, when you're wrong you just keep spurting rubbish. EAST GERMANS LIVED IN COMUNIST SIDE OF GERMANY HELD BY THE COMMUNIST. WHEN THE WALL FELL THEY REUNITED WITH FAMILIES THEY HAD BEEN SEPERATED FROM AT THE END OF WWii. DOES NOT MAKE THEM COMMUNST

typical trumpet, when you're wrong you just keep spurting rubbish. EAST GERMANS LIVED IN COMUNIST SIDE OF GERMANY HELD BY THE COMMUNIST. WHEN THE WALL FELL THEY REUNITED WITH FAMILIES THEY HAD BEEN SEPERATED FROM AT THE END OF WWii. DOES NOT MAKE THEM COMMUNST

Please tell me you aren't that stupid. When an occupying ******* takes over an area and implements their form of leadership/government on the people, those people then become the same.

When the Soviet Union took over East Germany, the East Germans became communists. They weren't some capitalist niche in a communist regime. They took on communist ideals and government.

I really don't know how you keep going on embarrassing yourself over and over and over.
I would have slunk away if someone embarrassed me like I've embarrassed you.

Please tell me you aren't that stupid. When an occupying ******* takes over an area and implements their form of leadership/government on the people, those people then become the same.

When the Soviet Union took over East Germany, the East Germans became communists. They weren't some capitalist niche in a communist regime. They took on communist ideals and government.

I really don't know how you keep going on embarrassing yourself over and over and over.
I would have slunk away if someone embarrassed me like I've embarrassed you.
and i have only demonstrated how small your brain and thought processes are.

you like trump cannot think passed your nose except he has figured out how to get ignorant MFers like you to believe is ilk

"Past" your nose. You can't even get simple grammar/spelling correct.
You are like 0-10 right now. I'd claim overwhelming victory, but I feel kinda bad doing that, because I've been arguing with a complete retard.

Back