TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ SMH

Lmfao ..so I should believe you over the person who job it is lmfao ...love it ..the sound of someone who is bitter about being wrong ...but sadly another rabbit hole of non proof vs actual proof ...smh ..I don't know if yall suffer from reading comprehensive skills or just simply sore loser mentally..but regardless yall need to do better
So you believe this happened under Trump, even though it's been well proven that it didn't? You leftists love to believe things that did not happen, don't you, little man?

šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ SMH

Lmfao ..so I should believe you over the person who job it is lmfao ...love it ..the sound of someone who is bitter about being wrong ...but sadly another rabbit hole of non proof vs actual proof ...smh ..I don't know if yall suffer from reading comprehensive skills or just simply sore loser mentally..but regardless yall need to do better

I guess his words ā€œI will tell you this we didnā€™t detect those threatsā€ coming out of his own mouth is fiction huh šŸ˜†

So you believe this happened under Trump, even though it's been well proven that it didn't? You leftists love to believe things that did not happen, don't you, little man?

Especially when they THINK it aids their narrative šŸ˜‰

Lol

Then prove it ..

The Dems default position prove it - I took that from a post in this thread - think it was yours šŸ˜†

You can read what he said all over the place - how come all these other balloon instances are just now coming to light - ya DONā€™T find that just a wee bit SUSPICIOUS šŸ¤Ø

Did ANY AMERICANS see and report one back when Trump was president like they did in one day over Montana in the current incident - DONā€™T think so šŸ¤”

Well it is almost time for what I believe will be the most disgraceful State of the Union Address in my lifetime. It will be a completely unfunny clown show but the left will stick out and beat their chests like gorillas.

The Dems default position prove it - I took that from a post in this thread - think it was yours šŸ˜†

You can read what he said all over the place - how come all these other balloon instances are just now coming to light - ya DONā€™T find that just a wee bit SUSPICIOUS šŸ¤Ø

Did ANY AMERICANS see and report one back when Trump was president like they did in one day over Montana in the current incident - DONā€™T think so šŸ¤”
that is because trump letting the Chinese or the Russians just fly in would have been no real shock.....where as Biden takes Americas security a lot more serious

So serious he lets our southern border be wide open for illegals and Fentanyl to flood in šŸ¤Ø

Yes, Thereā€™s a Crisis on the Border. And Itā€™s Trumpā€™s Fault.

WebU.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has reported that 66,450 persons were apprehended between the ports of entry in February, the highest monthly total in a ā€¦

What so many people are getting wrong about the "border crisis"

WebHarsh Trump administration policies created an immense backlog at the border. For decades there have been many push factors behind someoneā€™s decision to leave their ā€¦

Fentanyl Surge Started and Peaked Under Trump Despite GOP ... - Newsweek

WebFeb 11, 2022 Ā· However, the problem appeared to be mounting months before he took office. The first time monthly fentanyl seizures saw a sizable spike over the last four years was in June of 2020 under...

1c.gif

That's sounds like the long version of I CANT šŸ˜…šŸ˜†

The jobs I hold are not dependent on initiatives from JB...again, crowing out effect typically causes a negative impact to overall market.
Yep, spoken exactly like an ignorant and oppositional RepTard dope. If jobs growth was down and/or unemployment was high, he would be flappingā€™ his putrid piehole ā€œduh, looky dat damn Biden isnā€™t doinā€™ anyting 'bout employment ā€¦ ā€œ. You donā€™t get to have it both hypocritical ways, Tards.

Clueless moron and dumbass is always running this same asinine RepTard rail ā€¦ Dopes. :devilish:

Attachments

• Whack-a-Moron.gif
    Whack-a-Moron.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back