TRUE Freaky-Tale-4 PRT-2: My submissive Cum-slut's B-day escapade

BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US

Welcome to 'TRUE Freaky tales from the BigBlackBull Side'. These are some great real-life true stories of erotic interracial adventures I am re-telling from my side for your enjoyment.
black_bull_rider_tank_top-jpg.462155

Click to read first tales if you haven't already:
Freaky-Tale-1:
'Come Take a Ride with one hell-a-of guy in the BigBlackBull-Mobile'

* * * Coming Attractions * * *

Freaky-Tale-6:
'Miss Giulia 'Italian' Tinderrella and the BigBlack Prince Charming'

Last edited:
TRUE Freaky tales from the BigBlackBull Side - Freaky-Tale-4 Prt-2:
'My submissive Cum-sluts seductive B-day escapade.'

Story written and copyrighted by BigBlackBull76 press 2018 (c)

The following tale is 100% true and only the names and some places were changed to protect the innocent, or the guilty pending you POV.

Prologue:
Finally without further ado or delay I release Part 2 to the fourth freaky tale many have been asking me to finish and post about. Sorry again for the long delay but I put the time and dedication into finishing the last final strokes on this literotica canvas I painted a story on. I'm a bit of a perfectionist artist and sensitive about my work so I do my best to make sure its is just right and I'm satisfied before releasing it out to the world. I wish for every release to be a masterpiece of a woven tale based on real epic encounters from my life. Did my best to make it grammatically sound and spelling mistake free but please let me know of any errors you still find and I'll correct them. So lets not delay any longer and let the saga begin again.

Freaky-Tale #4 Prt. 2:

So all of this happened more or less one evening not too long ago. I got a call from Mel saying her B-day was coming up and she wanted to celebrate it with me in a very special way. And She said since its her birthday, I should swing by with some drinks and she’ll have some bad bitches swing through so what I want to do. She had been complaining again about how she was trying to get a hold of me for a few days now unsuccessfully and then finally gave up. But she told me she figured she would give it one more try and let one of her GFs try to call me and see if that would work.

Sure enough I got a txt MSG from someone saying it was Mel’s GF named Amanda and Mel had been trying to get a hold of me so to hit her back. So I hit Mel back to confirm she had one of her GFs contact me in which she confirmed replying “yeah I can't never get you to Answer my calls so I told my girl try.” If I just want to talk to you I can’t never get a hold of you but the minute I send you a msg about meeting up with 2 girls I get an instant response. Yeah well Im a busy man I tell her which is true and Mel loves to talk on the phone ad-nauseam about nothing at all interesting but will give you every little detail about what she did for the day. I’ve fell asleep on more than one occasion listening to her bump her gums all night blabbing about who knows what until i hear her yelling in my ear - you sleeping on me, fine goto sleep then. You know those type of girls where sometimes you can’t even get a word in on a conversation with them, and even if you put the phone down for two minutes and come back its like they never even noticed you were gone.

Well anyway, once I finally hit her back up she goes on to say she had told her GF Amanda about me and she was really excited to meet me and had actually pestered Mel about hitting me up so we could all go hang out for her B-Day. She said you’ll really like Amanda as she had known her for a long while and was one of the best women she had every slept with and had genuine feelings for her. After bitching at me for a little she switches up gears I guess sensing she shouldn’t piss me off too much to say how sexy I sound on the phone and it always made her nipples get erect and pussy begin to get wet when she heard my voice especially when she knew I would be coming to see her soon. She then asked if I could bring her a bottle of Don Julio, blanco - and to be on time as I’m always running late as her GF couldn’t hang out too late that night.

She had another new room-mate move in with her this time who was more responsible but prudish and not into the proclivities that Mel was into so she said we needed to go out to celebrate for her B-day this time. So the night of Mel’s B-day arrives and I swing over and sure enough here she comes out her place down the drive way with one of her cute healthy thick Brunette GFs in tow. They jump in the BigBlackBull mobile with Mel riding shot-gun and her GF hops in the back. As I pull off they are hugging each other over seat, holding hands, talking bout how they love each other and blah blah blah like I notice people who happen to be white do when they are *******. I’ve had many friends who were white lean and hug all up on me talking about how they love me when they get really ******* which is something I never experienced with my Black friends ever but I digress from the story. Anyway I sense now they already got the party started a bit before I even arrived to get them. Mel is all smiles and looking at me with the low under the spell of my sensei eyes and also like she been drinking, yeah she been drinking, now she ******* in love and dam she want daddy. I surmise they had been sipping on a little something and lit up a little something but I couldn't exactly tell as I didn’t smell any ******* or skunk smoke emitting off of them.

So I power up the stereo, push the ipod option and scroll to start the Usher song be my little freak which starts blasting with the bass bumping high volume through the automobile’s Boise speakers as I’m racing off at a velocity exceeding the speed limit rushing to the ho-tel no-tel where the rest of our adventure was going to go down. Then they start singing along to the song and I join in turning around to look directly at Mel then back also looking at her GF while singing the part that starts:

[play the song while you read the rest of the story from here]

“...If you fuckin' with me
Really fuckin' with me
You go get some girls and

Bring 'em to me…”

Later as we’re flying down the highway I’m really impressed as I’m looking at the rear-view mirror at her cute white GF rap the entire Nicki Minaj verse to include naming all of Santa’s reindeers -rotfl. Since I’ve never met this GF of hers I wasn’t sure what to expect or what she was really like but the fact that she knew that song and could rap Nicki Minaj’s raunchy verse told me like Usher would say “Yeah Man” this girl definitely DTF. I started laughing how fucking bold I was running that song and looking directly at the chics as my man Pimp-C (R.I.P. we miss ya bro) would’ve raised up his Gold Chalice winked and nodded his head to me had he been in the car that night.

So we pull up to the ho-tel-no-tel, get into the room, throw a towel over the lamp shade and then start up the little party spinning disco-rainbow lights ball spinning around lighting up the dark room. I set up my ipod and mini speakers to get some freak party music going, break out the plastic cups then drinks are pouring and flowing from hand to hand and we clink party cups for cheers and toast to Mel’s B-day. As I'm sipping the Don Julio I'm smiling and thinking oh so devilish thoughts on how Mel and her GF brought the cakes for the bday and I had the cream I was about to spread on top of both them like icing, then blow their asses out like some candles. :blackgreedy::blackgrimace:

So Mel and her GF are laying in the bed together still hugging, rubbing and feeling up on each other, and play kissing. They ask me to take pictures of them in the bed laid up with their legs all intertwined which I snapped a few shots, showed it to them, then txt'd them to Mel. I didn't waste anytime as after we got a few drinks in us and knowing they were already feeling nice I just start helping them get their clothes off. It all flew effortlessly and I just got myself undressed and modeled for them in front of the bed and said Happy B-Day Mel I got the biggest gift you probably ever got for your B-day right here that you didn’t even have to unwrap. They both start laughing and I tell them to stop and get their asses over here and come lick this big juicy phat cock and get it nice and super hard for you.

A little bit buzzed they both begin to crawl over the sheets closer to me while I’m standing at the edge of the bed. As they final lay beneath my cock and look up at it like two acolytes about to make a burnt offering up to their lord they start licking and sucking all over my BBC while I watch them lay on their stomachs with their asses popped up in the air on the bed. I smack both of them on the ass and tell them to make sure they suck my cock with a lot of suction sound and I like it when one sucks on the cock and the other on the balls and then switch it up. It seems like Mel’s girl knew the deal as she didn’t say anything and just went along with the program joing her girl. Well it didn’t take me long to get right and ready and I told them both to flip around with their asses up in the air. When it comes to Mel I never met another woman’s who’s pussy was wetter before I even began touching her as when I moved the tip of my trigger finger over the lips of her gushi pink juice box and I could feel it just dripping down my fingers already. Her pussy was dripping so much if a man was super thirsty he could’ve just laid under her pussy with a straw and sucked the juices dripping down and it would’ve not only quenched his thirst but left his ass drenched as well. I was like daamm I can see your extra ready for your Bull here tonight bae.

So I just started finger fucking Mel playing with her pussy with my left hand and then I’m rubbing her GF’s pussy with my right hand while I’m kneeling on the bed in the center behind them both with their asses swaying up in the air at me. I got both of them squirming and I smack my big stiff hard as a brick black dick on both of their asses. Knowing how greedy Mel is wanting to consume me mostly for herself even though it wasn’t her GF’s B-day I still wanted to blow her back out as she had a nice big phat ass for a white girl and bigger than Mel’s so I moved over to mount her first. I gripped the phat part of her ass and pulled her back some then begin to mount her canine style. I start to slowly insert my long BBC into her spreading her pussy lips open with the big head on the tip of my cock and she lifts her head up and begins to moan. After a few strokes I feel Amanda begin to get wetter and wetter each time my BBC dives down into her. She grips the sheets and boom - she screams one time saying woooo I’m coming. Then a minute or two later, whoo - boom there goes #2. I was spanking her on the ass like I was pooty-tang whipping a mom fucker with his belt too which seemed to really get her off.

Well while I got into handling Mel’s GF really good my hand game slipped off especially since my left is not my natural strong hand. Mel just ended up laying there looking at me really perturbed after a while. When I moved over to grab her she pushed me away saying nah - how the hell you fuck her first and its my B-day are you fo-real? I said to her, well bae its your GF first time meeting me and I wanted to take the time pleasing you for the rest of the night so I just started with her and now I’m only going to focus on you bae. She was like alright mutha-fucka not totally buying it but words and the way I really them with my smooth low tone seemed to calm her down.

I said come here girl, now I’m bout to really pipe you up good and make that ass jump for all that ******* you giving me. I spun her around like a boomerang to get her ass propped up in front of me and went to town on her not taking it easy or going slow but was literally trying to fuck her brains out. I went hard at it for a few minutes and then bust all deep inside of her like a buckshot blast from a shotgun with a kickback that made me jerk twice before I collapsed on her. Boy this made her even more mad because she hadn’t even cum yet. I quickly told her wait bae don’t worry about in the back of my mind I slightly worried because I knew I was winded here and it would be a while before I recovered and probably longer than we had time left before we needed to take her GF back home.

So I lay down spooning, cuddling, kissing, and licking Mel in her ear which I know tickles and drives her crazy but she was still a bit mad and giving me a little of the cold shoulder as she wasn’t happy with me fucking her girl giving her two nuts and Mel ain’t get one. After a while I told her lets take your GF back and we can still have fun later and it’ll be just me and you.

I started to lay back like King Kong after battling and beating down them two big lizards on Kong island really feeling good about myself but knew I needed to get up and moving lest I slip off into a light coma and not want to get up to take them back home. Mel was mad and acted like she wanted to fight me. But I kept just rubbing her back saying bae I got you next time don’t worry which won’t good enough but I never let her down before and had we more time I would’ve fucked her so good until she was half hanging off the bed and knocked out sleep like I’ve done to her many times in the past.

Mel tells me later I'm mad at you, you fucked her longer than you did me. I told her well I took care of you the other day and I will make up for it again later. I'll put that work in you know I got you.

******* like my girl Beyonce said, "I go hard, take whats mine, cause I’m a star, cause I slay all day okay. I slay hard all night too and this night was no different as Mel’s GF Amanda said that was the quickest and hardest two nuts she ever bust before. To make it worse and add more insult to injury fucking with Mel said went on to say "I'm sorry Mel but I got a new best friend, it's the BigBlackBull (but using my real name).” I lmbbbao. She then shakes her head saying God dam, I needed that, hell yeah the whole room is spinning. Then Mel’s GF holds up her hand and gives me a high-five. I'm glad you came cause fuck baby I came twice, that dick is the truth, thank you Mel." I'm looking at Mel shaking my head like your girl is crazy but I know Mel is pissed too so I try not to laugh too hard in her face.

I'm thinking to myself, your dam right I fucked your GF long tonight so I could get her hooked on the big black dope dick and it worked. ******* a real Bull knows what the fuck he is doing. I felt good and called it mission accomplished as another young white girl had been converted into a BBC cum slut and I knew I could always get another opportunity to fuck Amanda if Mel didn’t get all jealous and crazy to cock-block like she did with Kaylee. Plus it was sort of revenge for what Mel did to me cock-blocking w/ Kaylee but I never said anything about it to her.

Thus ends but begins yet again another chronicle in the epic saga of BigBlackBull’s Freaky Tales.

~BBB76

Epilogue (Post credit scene)

So on the car ride back to Mel’s place her GF Amanda gets on the phone and starts talking to another chic that they call ferrari or something another which turned out to be one of the most hilarious conversations I've heard two girls have before and went a little something like this:

Amanda: Yo what’s up bitch, so what made you call me? Oh yeah you were thinking about me huh?

Hold up, Are you legally married or Facebook married?

That's alright babe, that married pussy is the best pussy.

I start lmbbbao and turn-around to ask the question so what is it, I want to know if the chic is legally married or FB married? But Amanda either didn't hear me or ignored me and kept on talking on the phone.

Amanda: Mmmm hmmm, yeah you trying to see me bad huh? Come claim this pussy baby, it's yours.

So after 10 minutes or so Amanda gets off the phone and starts saying to Mel you know ferrari, that bitch is so sexy, I’m gonna fuck her. Me and her made out for like half an hr in the car while brandy drove. Amanda is talking real wild saying to Mel I was telling her "you the kind of bitch that needs to be wifed up".

I start laughing like wow listen to this, Mel’s white GF sounded like some gangsta bitch that was laying her game down. With all the crude ******* she was spewing I was like dam girl you should’ve been born a dude.

I've heard women tell me before that Bull-stud females are quite aggressive when approaching a woman usually telling them within 5 seconds what they want to do to them and how they will like it and do it like its never been done before. Since they are not a male another female seems less threatening but they try to come off real masculine like.

But I also noticed that Mel’s GF Amanda was very effeminate with me that just also goes to show and prove that when a woman is around a real man they become docile and submissive. She had mentioned something to this fact with Mel while we were driving back in referencing me saying.."thank you again Mel for introducing me to a real man and not one of just these fuck boys out here. Yeah fuck them." That had me lmbbbao so hard again - boy I had a great memory that night putting my name and BBC all over Mel's GF ass and it wasn't even mine or her b-day. :blackgrimace:

Last edited:
Back