True Amateur Wives Servicing Black Cock

Great Pictures in your Thread! It's getting harder to find amt. pics like this the past month, Imagefab is one of the last holdouts for easy uploading

So we did something we have not done before. We spent the night of at her bulls house on a work night. It was a fun new experience to hang out cook dinner, watch TV. They cuddled on the couch and he rubbed her feet. When it was time to go to sleep she kissed me good night and told me to give her about 15 minutes alone then I could come take a few pictures before I went to sleep. After about 20 minutes I went in and took some pics and videos. Then went to the spare room. I know it is not for everyone but it was hot hearing my wife fuck her hung black bull the moans, screams, and slapping of skin filled the hallways. Then in the morning my wife was in the shower so I started to make coffee. It was early since we both work in healthcare. She came out and got her cup of coffee and went back into his bedroom to finish getting ready. In the silence I could once again hear the sounds of sex. I peeked into his room and saw her bent over his bed once again taking that BBC. After a few minutes he grabbed her hips tightly and pressed deep inside of my wife and let out a LOUD groan as she encouraged hom to fill her pussy. After he was done he slowly pulled out and pulled her black panties back up. Saying " now you can think of me all day." What a way to start the day! Later at lunch she sent me a pic of his seed leaking out of her fertile pussy. Good thing he has a vasectomy. Because her other two do not. If they came in her that much she would definitely be pregnant. View attachment 3365435View attachment 3365439View attachment 3365440View attachment 3365441View attachment 3365442View attachment 3365443
I love this.

Back