Tropical Vacation

YoungerSister

Female
From
US
Paul and I had decided to take our first tropical vacation. Up to this point, our vacations had never been too far away. We wanted to do something different so we decided to take a shot and head out to the Caribbean and enjoy somewhere that no one we knew had been.

Given that, we had never been there before we had to take our time planning and meet with a travel agent. She gave us the ins and outs of where we would be going as well as some great recommendations on how to save money and enjoy the most while we were there.

The waiting took forever but soon we were boarding our airplane for eight hours’ worth of flying when all was said and done. At the end of a lot of airport hoping, we found ourselves stepping out into an amazing climate where the airport alone was beautiful.

We had gone all out so there was a driver waiting for us at the airport with a private car. He drove us over to the hotel where we were staying. The tour of the city we took along the way was amazing. It was even more so because it was snowing back home and hear the sun was shining and it felt like summer.

Our hotel was huge and amazing looking as well. We were surrounded by many stores and restaurants with a wide variety of people and cultures. We decided to get everything in our room and then find something to eat.

After our meal, we decided to venture down to the beach since it was only a few blocks away from the hotel. The plan had been to simply go down and look but as soon as we were there, we both ran towards the water and jumped in. It was so much fun to ride the waves as they came in or let them toss you to the shore.

When we had decided to head back to the hotel we stopped by an area where we could attempt to shower off the ocean and sand. I will be the first to admit that sand had made it into some areas I would not be washing out right on the beachfront. This was the first time I also noticed a few black men watching my husband and I. At first, I was a little hesitant but when we left, they did not attempt to follow so I put it out of my mind as locals probably laughing at my husband and I being tourist.

My husband and I went back and shared a shower to remove the remaining sand as well as take a chance to have sex. Following that, the combination of a major time difference and jet leg set in and we ******* for the night.

The next day we signed up for a few tourist activities through a group our travel agent had recommended. We got a guided tour of the city and a large lunch with the rest of the group. That evening we were going to be going out on a boat with other to have dinner as we sailed the coast.

We were taken to dinner with the rest of the group on a bus that brought us to a large boat. I was surprised when we began boarding the boat that I recognized the group leaders we were being turned over to. It was the black men that had been on the beach the night before. They seemed to recognize us as well as they said hello and hoped we had enjoyed the beach and would have as much fun during dinner.

My husband and I took our seats with another couple and the rest of dinner was amazing. The black men were our group leaders and we were competing against other groups of tourist on the large boat. They put on quite a show for everyone and really brought the energy out for the entire evening. I was quite saddened to be hearing we were approaching shore as the night came to a close.

As we were leaving the boat our group leader came up to me once again and introduced himself as Brad. He told me he hoped I had enjoyed the dinner and slipped a piece of paper to me as we shook hands. I waited until we were on the bus to see what was on it. Brad had written his phone number as well as a note offering a private tour him and a friend ran.

My husband and I discussed the note and why we had been offered the private tour and no one else seemed to have been. We were not totally ignorant so we did think it might have been Brad flirting with me. This would also be the point to mention that my husband and I did swing and invite other sexual partners to have sex with. The other idea was just that we had tourist written all over and Brad did this often to people he thought were easy to make money off. There also was the possibility that Brad was a killer but it did not seem likely. Famous last words.

We toyed with the idea the rest of the night and the following day decided to give Brad a call. It turned out Brad and his friend Mike had gone in together on a boat and gave people guided tours of some of the areas around the island. They were a starting business and they thrived on people having fun so they liked to invite people they saw who seemed to truly be getting joy out of coming to the islands. It sounded like an amazing opportunity so we signed up and agreed to meet them that afternoon.

We took a taxi down to the dock where Brad told us to meet him. The area was active and seemed very friendly so it was looking better that we were not going to be murdered. Brad found us a few minutes after we arrived and came over and greeted us. He then guided us around the docks to where a nice sized boat was waiting. Brad’s friend Mike was running around the boat getting it ready I assumed. We got on board and Brad took us up to the top deck and showed us where we would be sitting.

It took another fifteen minutes and we were heading out to wherever we were going. Mike drove the boat and talked a little bit but Brad was the one doing most of the conversation. After about half an hour both men took off their shirts showing off their amazing physiques and muscles. The sun glistened off of their skin. My husband took off his shirt as well and although he was in good shape he was not to the level of either Brad or Mike. I had a simple one piece bikini on so I decided to take off my shirt and shorts and relax.

The men spent the next few hours showing us some private beaches, great spots to watch dolphins and turtles, a few areas where ghost ships could be spotted and we even saw a few sharks. That part was exciting but also scary. During this time we spoke with the men and had a few drinks.

Eventually nature was calling and I had to be shown to the bathroom down lower in the boat. That area seemed much more private as we went through what could have been a living room and then to a bedroom that lead to a bathroom. I went in and slipped out of my swimsuit so I could pee. After finishing I got dressed again and took a quick look at myself in the mirror before heading back into the bedroom.

I opened the bathroom door to see Brad was waiting for me but not he was completely naked. He was standing there looking at me quietly. I could not help but notice that he was well hung and semi hard as he stood there. I was not sure what to say. Brad made his way over to me and wrapped his arms around me and our lips met. It was a simple kiss at first but then I felt his tongue pushing at my lips. I opened my mouth to him. As I had mentioned my husband and I were not new to entertaining other sexually. I knew that my husband would not object to what I imagined was going to happen.

Brad’s hug loosened and his hands went down and grabbed my ass and pulled on it. As he pulled my ass cheeks apart my suit began to ride up my ass. We continued to make out as he did this a few more times playing with my ass cheeks. Finally our lips parted and he pushed me back onto the bed. Brad reached down and spread my legs open. He then grabbed my suit and pulled it to the side exposing my pussy. I could feel I was wet. He then proceed to push his fingers inside of me and start to fuck me with them. I could hear the sounds of his hand slamming into my wet pussy.

Brad then reached up and pulled the front of my suit down freeing my breast. One good thing about never being one of the super skinny girls was that I had natural d-cup breast that always held their own. Brad lowered his face to my breast and began sucking on my nipples as his fingers continued to work me over. My orgasm was building as he went back and forth between my nipples that were quickly hardening. Finally, Brad had enough. He withdrew his fingers and stood up showing he had become fully hard. He waved his large dick at me like he was mentally telling me to be ready. My only response was to smile.

Brad got in between my leg and brought the head of his cock to my pussy and began pushing it in. I felt my body stretch and open to take him in. I always loved this part of a man going inside of me. The feelings were amazing. No matter how much humans advanced or grew the simple act of being naked and having a man put himself inside of you was always there and could take over so quickly. Brad slowly guided the length of his dick into me seeing how much could be fed before finding my cervix wall. He pushed my legs back to make sure I was going to take as much as possible. I felt him hit and so did he as the smile flashing across his face indicated.

Brad wasted no time in starting to thrust in and out of me quickly and hard. My breast bounced with every motion we made and I attempted to pin them down with my hands. Brad was quick to grab my wrist and pin my arms above me so that they bounced around freely. My orgasm was hitting and my back trying to arch as he continued to fuck me into the bed we were on. I wondered how many other women had been fucked on this bed like I was being. Brad showed little signs of slowing or stopping as his hips continued to work wildly.

I was well on my way to a second orgasm when Brad began slowing and grunting. Soon he shoved himself into me as deep as he could go and I could feel his warmth flooding and shooting inside of me. It felt like he went on for several moments cumming and cumming before he gave me a few more thrust and pulled out.

Brad was quick to move my swimsuit back into place making sure his cum was not going anywhere. We both smiled at each other. I stood up as he went over and put back on his shorts. I went to remove the fabric from between my ass cheeks when Brad came over and hiked it up higher. He told me this looked better. I left the suit looking as though it had a thong look as we went back up top.

My husband took a double look at me as I flashed him a quick look at my ass cheeks before sitting down next to him. I then gave him a smile and knew that he got the message of what had happened down below. He simply smiled and laughed and Brad began telling us more about the landmarks we were passing by.

Paul and I had decided to take our first tropical vacation. Up to this point, our vacations had never been too far away. We wanted to do something different so we decided to take a shot and head out to the Caribbean and enjoy somewhere that no one we knew had been.

Given that, we had never been there before we had to take our time planning and meet with a travel agent. She gave us the ins and outs of where we would be going as well as some great recommendations on how to save money and enjoy the most while we were there.

The waiting took forever but soon we were boarding our airplane for eight hours’ worth of flying when all was said and done. At the end of a lot of airport hoping, we found ourselves stepping out into an amazing climate where the airport alone was beautiful.

We had gone all out so there was a driver waiting for us at the airport with a private car. He drove us over to the hotel where we were staying. The tour of the city we took along the way was amazing. It was even more so because it was snowing back home and hear the sun was shining and it felt like summer.

Our hotel was huge and amazing looking as well. We were surrounded by many stores and restaurants with a wide variety of people and cultures. We decided to get everything in our room and then find something to eat.

After our meal, we decided to venture down to the beach since it was only a few blocks away from the hotel. The plan had been to simply go down and look but as soon as we were there, we both ran towards the water and jumped in. It was so much fun to ride the waves as they came in or let them toss you to the shore.

When we had decided to head back to the hotel we stopped by an area where we could attempt to shower off the ocean and sand. I will be the first to admit that sand had made it into some areas I would not be washing out right on the beachfront. This was the first time I also noticed a few black men watching my husband and I. At first, I was a little hesitant but when we left, they did not attempt to follow so I put it out of my mind as locals probably laughing at my husband and I being tourist.

My husband and I went back and shared a shower to remove the remaining sand as well as take a chance to have sex. Following that, the combination of a major time difference and jet leg set in and we ******* for the night.

The next day we signed up for a few tourist activities through a group our travel agent had recommended. We got a guided tour of the city and a large lunch with the rest of the group. That evening we were going to be going out on a boat with other to have dinner as we sailed the coast.

We were taken to dinner with the rest of the group on a bus that brought us to a large boat. I was surprised when we began boarding the boat that I recognized the group leaders we were being turned over to. It was the black men that had been on the beach the night before. They seemed to recognize us as well as they said hello and hoped we had enjoyed the beach and would have as much fun during dinner.

My husband and I took our seats with another couple and the rest of dinner was amazing. The black men were our group leaders and we were competing against other groups of tourist on the large boat. They put on quite a show for everyone and really brought the energy out for the entire evening. I was quite saddened to be hearing we were approaching shore as the night came to a close.

As we were leaving the boat our group leader came up to me once again and introduced himself as Brad. He told me he hoped I had enjoyed the dinner and slipped a piece of paper to me as we shook hands. I waited until we were on the bus to see what was on it. Brad had written his phone number as well as a note offering a private tour him and a friend ran.

My husband and I discussed the note and why we had been offered the private tour and no one else seemed to have been. We were not totally ignorant so we did think it might have been Brad flirting with me. This would also be the point to mention that my husband and I did swing and invite other sexual partners to have sex with. The other idea was just that we had tourist written all over and Brad did this often to people he thought were easy to make money off. There also was the possibility that Brad was a killer but it did not seem likely. Famous last words.

We toyed with the idea the rest of the night and the following day decided to give Brad a call. It turned out Brad and his friend Mike had gone in together on a boat and gave people guided tours of some of the areas around the island. They were a starting business and they thrived on people having fun so they liked to invite people they saw who seemed to truly be getting joy out of coming to the islands. It sounded like an amazing opportunity so we signed up and agreed to meet them that afternoon.

We took a taxi down to the dock where Brad told us to meet him. The area was active and seemed very friendly so it was looking better that we were not going to be murdered. Brad found us a few minutes after we arrived and came over and greeted us. He then guided us around the docks to where a nice sized boat was waiting. Brad’s friend Mike was running around the boat getting it ready I assumed. We got on board and Brad took us up to the top deck and showed us where we would be sitting.

It took another fifteen minutes and we were heading out to wherever we were going. Mike drove the boat and talked a little bit but Brad was the one doing most of the conversation. After about half an hour both men took off their shirts showing off their amazing physiques and muscles. The sun glistened off of their skin. My husband took off his shirt as well and although he was in good shape he was not to the level of either Brad or Mike. I had a simple one piece bikini on so I decided to take off my shirt and shorts and relax.

The men spent the next few hours showing us some private beaches, great spots to watch dolphins and turtles, a few areas where ghost ships could be spotted and we even saw a few sharks. That part was exciting but also scary. During this time we spoke with the men and had a few drinks.

Eventually nature was calling and I had to be shown to the bathroom down lower in the boat. That area seemed much more private as we went through what could have been a living room and then to a bedroom that lead to a bathroom. I went in and slipped out of my swimsuit so I could pee. After finishing I got dressed again and took a quick look at myself in the mirror before heading back into the bedroom.

I opened the bathroom door to see Brad was waiting for me but not he was completely naked. He was standing there looking at me quietly. I could not help but notice that he was well hung and semi hard as he stood there. I was not sure what to say. Brad made his way over to me and wrapped his arms around me and our lips met. It was a simple kiss at first but then I felt his tongue pushing at my lips. I opened my mouth to him. As I had mentioned my husband and I were not new to entertaining other sexually. I knew that my husband would not object to what I imagined was going to happen.

Brad’s hug loosened and his hands went down and grabbed my ass and pulled on it. As he pulled my ass cheeks apart my suit began to ride up my ass. We continued to make out as he did this a few more times playing with my ass cheeks. Finally our lips parted and he pushed me back onto the bed. Brad reached down and spread my legs open. He then grabbed my suit and pulled it to the side exposing my pussy. I could feel I was wet. He then proceed to push his fingers inside of me and start to fuck me with them. I could hear the sounds of his hand slamming into my wet pussy.

Brad then reached up and pulled the front of my suit down freeing my breast. One good thing about never being one of the super skinny girls was that I had natural d-cup breast that always held their own. Brad lowered his face to my breast and began sucking on my nipples as his fingers continued to work me over. My orgasm was building as he went back and forth between my nipples that were quickly hardening. Finally, Brad had enough. He withdrew his fingers and stood up showing he had become fully hard. He waved his large dick at me like he was mentally telling me to be ready. My only response was to smile.

Brad got in between my leg and brought the head of his cock to my pussy and began pushing it in. I felt my body stretch and open to take him in. I always loved this part of a man going inside of me. The feelings were amazing. No matter how much humans advanced or grew the simple act of being naked and having a man put himself inside of you was always there and could take over so quickly. Brad slowly guided the length of his dick into me seeing how much could be fed before finding my cervix wall. He pushed my legs back to make sure I was going to take as much as possible. I felt him hit and so did he as the smile flashing across his face indicated.

Brad wasted no time in starting to thrust in and out of me quickly and hard. My breast bounced with every motion we made and I attempted to pin them down with my hands. Brad was quick to grab my wrist and pin my arms above me so that they bounced around freely. My orgasm was hitting and my back trying to arch as he continued to fuck me into the bed we were on. I wondered how many other women had been fucked on this bed like I was being. Brad showed little signs of slowing or stopping as his hips continued to work wildly.

I was well on my way to a second orgasm when Brad began slowing and grunting. Soon he shoved himself into me as deep as he could go and I could feel his warmth flooding and shooting inside of me. It felt like he went on for several moments cumming and cumming before he gave me a few more thrust and pulled out.

Brad was quick to move my swimsuit back into place making sure his cum was not going anywhere. We both smiled at each other. I stood up as he went over and put back on his shorts. I went to remove the fabric from between my ass cheeks when Brad came over and hiked it up higher. He told me this looked better. I left the suit looking as though it had a thong look as we went back up top.

My husband took a double look at me as I flashed him a quick look at my ass cheeks before sitting down next to him. I then gave him a smile and knew that he got the message of what had happened down below. He simply smiled and laughed and Brad began telling us more about the landmarks we were passing by.
Great story

The wife here....Hub and I had gone to Hedo a cple of times...had such sensuous times !! WE were relaxing nude in the pool and local man who moved to Atlanta started chatting with us in the pool...this was his first visit to Hedo..he told us he had worked at another resort in Jamaica...and had been rock hard so often seeing the white women by the pool and bar in there swimsuits.....AND he had brought along up to date med records showing he was safe !!...WELL be fore we knew it the sun had set.....hub took the pic on the left of me prior to us going out to the pool...he took the one on the right as me and our new friend pressed our bodies together...oh the anticipation !!..the bottom pic ..hmmmm he had brought me to yet another orgasm and was telling me he was going to explode in my pussy !! AAHHH OHHHHH
Ptoa n b stand vacation 1 great.jpgOCC my wife ir n s stand embrace 1 great.jpgMY wif ir miss hedo 1.jpg

Last edited:
The wife here....Hub and I had gone to Hedo a cple of times...had such sensuous times !! WE were relaxing nude in the pool and local man who moved to Atlanta started chatting with us in the pool...this was his first visit to Hedo..he told us he had worked at another resort in Jamaica...and had been rock hard so often seeing the white women by the pool and bar in there swimsuits.....AND he had brought along up to date med records showing he was safe !!...WELL be fore we knew it the sun had set.....hub took the pic on the left of me prior to us going out to the pool...he took the one on the right as me and our new friend pressed our bodies together...oh the anticipation !!..the bottom pic ..hmmmm he had brought me to yet another orgasm and was telling me he was going to explode in my pussy !! AAHHH OHHHHH
View attachment 3999492View attachment 3999494View attachment 3999799
That’s awesome and so slutty of you

Sex service always ready to seed

this wife is so sexy hot, damn she looks good split on a bbc,

Back