Trojan Magnum XL size available in America?

I don't know abt ur horniness wart u like

Haha, I am very horny, haven't seen my bull in almost a fortnight! But thats not why I said that. I just think that condoms should be up to the bull, not really the woman/couple. And I know a lot of bulls wouldn't accept it any other way, including mine. But, you obviously don't mind and are respectful of what they want. They are very lucky to have that and I'm just saying that the least they can do is get the condoms and anything else they want you to use, especially since THEY are the ones requesting you use them.

Haha, I am very horny, haven't seen my bull in almost a fortnight! But thats not why I said that. I just think that condoms should be up to the bull, not really the woman/couple. And I know a lot of bulls wouldn't accept it any other way, including mine. But, you obviously don't mind and are respectful of what they want. They are very lucky to have that and I'm just saying that the least they can do is get the condoms and anything else they want you to use, especially since THEY are the ones requesting you use them.
If ur bull allows then u wanna try ne?

Yep, we used to stock up on them before we went bare most of the time.... have to keep them for the husband too when we play with others that can't go bare as normal condoms are too tight. :happy:

Back