Tribute petite blonde wife

We’re taking it slowly. We dirty talk about it and it makes her wet af. iRL would be intense though. Also, we haven’t met anyone who we’ve felt comfortable enough with, so we’re patient. It’s been a fun journey.
Where are you located? How are you trying to meet someone?

We’re in Colorado. She met a couple guys at the gym but they were awkward.
How old were the guys she met at the gym. She looks like she has a great figure, I can't imagine she couldn't attack black men like magnet. How old is she and you?

Yes. She gets hit on all the time. She just smiles and they come up to talk. Used to be annoying but I’ve learned to like it. She’s 29 and I’m 39. Typical gym outfit...View attachment 3101840
But that's the FUN part of having a sexy woman 😈

As a guy who dates hot women and was married to a hottie, that's normal. I knew everywhere we went my exwife was turning heads.
Seeing a black man with a foreign exotic woman isn't common, especially here in Texas.
Wasnt annoying for me, I just knew I had impeccable taste in women 😉

But that's the FUN part of having a sexy woman 😈

As a guy who dates hot women and was married to a hottie, that's normal. I knew everywhere we went my exwife was turning heads.
Seeing a black man with a foreign exotic woman isn't common, especially here in Texas.
Wasnt annoying for me, I just knew I had impeccable taste in women 😉
what happened? Why ex? Just curious if it had any thing to do with sex and/or sharing?

Back