Tribute my wife

Please tribute my wife and tell me what you’d do to her
I would start out by sucking on her huge tits while I'm fingering her pussy until I feel her pussy juice began to flow, then I would have you to hold her legs open wide so that I can get a running start and then shove my fat black chocolate love stick deep into her tight little pink hole and thrust at a paste so fast that she would think that I am using a jackhammer on her. Then I will blow an enormous load of my chocolate love juice deep inside her and grab my clothes and walk out the door.

I would start out by sucking on her huge tits while I'm fingering her pussy until I feel her pussy juice began to flow, then I would have you to hold her legs open wide so that I can get a running start and then shove my fat black chocolate love stick deep into her tight little pink hole and thrust at a paste so fast that she would think that I am using a jackhammer on her. Then I will blow an enormous load of my chocolate love juice deep inside her and grab my clothes and walk out the door.
2A1CBFFF-E987-4131-91C5-336EABB6D4E5.jpegFD6057A4-BCB3-4BB5-84F0-30294138E1FC.jpegCFC8A57F-4C12-4BCF-9CA2-45DA27298047.jpeg
What would you do to my girlfriends pussy

Back