Travelling to India, any Couple to make this vacation fun?

Hello All,

I am a real life Bull/Wifelover in the lifestyle for 5+ years. I am traveling for month long vacation in India and mostly be staying in Delhi and have plan to visit few places in middle India.

I am writing this post to see if there any Couple interested to meet up and enjoy the erotica this lifestyle has to offer.

I am experienced enough to see when things are going to work out and when don't. So only serious couples should write me here.
I normally avoid meeting first timer couples as they are mostly clueless and don't know what to expect out of it. So, I would only meet first timers if you both are 120% sure and committed for a date without a mm of doubt/hesitation. All that required from your side is to have enough courage to arrange a date and meet, I will be talking over from there and might "guide" you slowly in the lifestyle.

I am definitely not looking for couple where you are not able to convince your partner and it's just your fantasy now.

So far I met couples for:
- Normal Threesome
- Hotwifing
- Cuckolding (Normal to Hardcore)

Age is really not a criteria for me as long the mental comfort and chemistry is there. I give more importance to mental comfort and non-pushy situation.

If you are in the Hub, then you can check out my profile and might wanna see reviews.

I am quite open for steady exploration so it would be a bonus if you also visit Europe as I could host you at my place later whenever you both are here and can continue our exploration.

Let's meet up and continue making life full of joy and more colourful.

Last edited:
Back