Travel to Miami or Vegas in January? 🍑🍆

Ummm….Las Vegas 😏. Miami is overrated!
Vegas is the ultimate pleasure spot for real 😊.

Depends on your mood. If it’s for play, I’d do Vegas… South Florida’s got a serious STD issue going on right now. If it’s just to hangout, that all depends on if you want the ocean or not… also $ goes a lot further in Vegas than it does in Miami… gambling aside. If money makes no difference, then Miami all day

Any info to backup your south Florida STD claim? That is easily the dumbest thing I have heard all day.

According to the CDC, Las Vegas has a higher STD rate.

Attachments

• 1182E633-F054-44C3-8F78-9FABECFD08F1.png
    1182E633-F054-44C3-8F78-9FABECFD08F1.png
    721.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Depends on your mood. If it’s for play, I’d do Vegas… South Florida’s got a serious STD issue going on right now. If it’s just to hangout, that all depends on if you want the ocean or not… also $ goes a lot further in Vegas than it does in Miami… gambling aside. If money makes no difference, then Miami all day
Where did you get that stat from regarding STD’s on South Florida ??

Not my claim, no clue on the CDC either. I simply see the sidewalk signs the city, county, or state placed every quarter mile on the major strips in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Above my pay grade or desire to argue with them on it.

What you are writing is 100% false. We do not have those signs every quarter mile. Anyone who has been to south Florida knows this. No reason to lie and make false claims.

Back