Transman (ftm)stud in NY/manhattan ..looking fo bbw

Looking to fuck cisgender female anal and jus fo continually solo her and I. Hmu if interested no men
I think the web site that you might want to try is FetLife. You are crossing into the wrong lane on B2W. This is mainly for BBC Bulls and Queen of Spades. No disrespect intended.

Homo s***

Homo s*** LOL
You have the nerve to name call someone a homo on this site,? ,, that’s so wrong since you have probably had more than one white boy suck you off. But you have nothing on your profile so your opinion is very unimportant since your probably a fake Person or a computer troll.

You have the nerve to name call someone a homo on this site,? ,, that’s so wrong since you have probably had more than one white boy suck you off. But you have nothing on your profile so your opinion is very unimportant since your probably a fake Person or a computer troll.
Clearly you're unaware of who you're defending. Your troll friend commented negatively on my profile prior to me saying anything about her or it. Start at the source because people who live in Glass Houses should not throw stones I don't know who she or it is but it starts there. Since you're checking everyone's profile check hers and the messages that she has left all over this community if you worried about name-calling or negativity And I'm not the only one who she's insulted so if she or it can dish it out... only thing fake is your weak attempt at Social Justice

Clearly you're unaware of who you're defending. Your troll friend commented negatively on my profile prior to me saying anything about her or it. Start at the source because people who live in Glass Houses should not throw stones I don't know who she or it is but it starts there. Since you're checking everyone's profile check hers and the messages that she has left all over this community if you worried about name-calling or negativity And I'm not the only one who she's insulted so if she or it can dish it out... only thing fake is your weak attempt at Social Justice

I didn’t see his comments only yours so your the one I checked.

Like I said do you research before you start hurling insults I don't know you and I don't troll but I also don't take trolling regardless to what you say

I don’t need to research everyone on here to see who they are beefing with before I say something. I was in The Who’s looking section ,,,I was looking. Now you beefing with someone else over nothing I know or care about. Automatically I’m gonna exclude you as an option based solely on your berating comment to another person. My point here is you came across negative to me and any other person reading YOUR post that’s not aware of YOUR beef with dude. I’m just saying your respresenting you here! all I got from your profile and comment was,,, homophobic male. Is that a fair representation of yourself? I doubt it. So stop arguing with me or berating others and fill out your profile. Represent the real you if for no other reason than to prove me wrong.

I don’t need to research everyone on here to see who they are beefing with before I say something. I was in The Who’s looking section ,,,I was looking. Now you beefing with someone else over nothing I know or care about. Automatically I’m gonna exclude you as an option based solely on your berating comment to another person. My point here is you came across negative to me and any other person reading YOUR post that’s not aware of YOUR beef with dude. I’m just saying your respresenting you here! all I got from your profile and comment was,,, homophobic male. Is that a fair representation of yourself? I doubt it. So stop arguing with me or berating others and fill out your profile. Represent the real you if for no other reason than to prove me wrong.
Ty Ma I preciate cha defending me

Back