Train Yard Clubhouse Youngstown Ohio

Welcome to The Train Yard Clubhouse.

Youngstown OH 44509

Theme: Naughty or Nice Party

Time: 8pm-2am doors close for entry at midnight.

Date: December 10, 2022

Donation: Couple 40
Single Male 50
Single Female 20

This is last Party for the canned food and toy drive to help out families in need for Christmas.

This is a BYOB event. We offer 2600 sq ft of house(not your average house). With 5 play areas, dance floor, pool table, Stripper pole,music . Outside smoking area. We provide mixers and some snack foods. Sorry no smoking or vaping inside. When arriving you will park to the far back of the lot and enter through the back door of the house. Please bring ID for liability waiver. Any questions please feel free to ask. You can email us directly at TrainYardClubhouse@gmail.com or by phone at 330-881-1626

Thank You for your support,
Ed and Angela

Are you ready for this party? Plenty of time to get your outfits ready!

There will be NO ENTRY AFTER Midnight Club House Rules

* RESPECT!
* NO MEANS NO
* NO CROSSING ROOM DIVIDERS IN OPEN PLAY AREAS UNLESS INVITED TO DO SO.
* DO NOT OPEN A CLOSED DOOR
* All playing must be done in designated play areas upstairs.
* No Cell Phone Use. Inside Period No photography or video taping is allowed
* No weapons of any kind are allowed
* Do Not Stalk People
* Do Not Interrupt Others
* Do Not Be Creepy or make other members uncomfortable by your actions
* Do Not Masturbate Outside Play Areas
* Clean Up Your Own Mess
* No E cigarettes or smoking inside
* NO ******* (Automatic ban if caught!)
* Use Common Sense!
* No screaming ,yelling or nudity outside be respectful of our neighbors.
* Please limit room use to one hour
* No more than 4 people per bed
* If your not staying the evening please ******* responsible so you can make it home safe.
* ANYONE THAT CAN NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITH NO REFUND!
* Have FUN!

thanks cant wait to meet new people and make new friends
We have a great group. Good vibes great laughs and good fun. Our goal is to make the Train Yard everyone’s second home. Where each and every individual can be themselves with no judgement. We don’t care what your sexual preferences are or what you identify as we welcome everyone with open arms. As long as they come with good vibes and no expectations but to have a good night.

Are single men blocked from going to play areas by themselves? It would be very strange and absurd that they would pay the most to get into the club and have the have the least access the facility.

Are single men blocked from going to play areas by themselves? It would be very strange and absurd that they would pay the most to get into the club and have the have the least access the facility.
We do not have limited area for singles. And our cost for a single is the lowest for this type of event. But also don’t come with expectations either.

We do not have limited area for singles. And our cost for a single is the lowest for this type of event. But also don’t come with expectations either.
In the 50 or so clubs that I have visited in my decade in the lifestyle, the only expectations I have is that sex is a hit or miss proposition. However, I do EXPECT to be treated with respect and decency by staff and other club members. Body Shop in Pittsburgh has gender neutral pricing, and other than the one couples only group room, single men can go anywhere in the club. I know that Escape in Cleveland (before the death of the longtime owner) had no restrictions on where single men could go in the club.
So just so I understand; are single men are allowed to go any play area at the Train Yard regardless of whether they are accompanied by a female or couple?

In the 50 or so clubs that I have visited in my decade in the lifestyle, the only expectations I have is that sex is a hit or miss proposition. However, I do EXPECT to be treated with respect and decency by staff and other club members. Body Shop in Pittsburgh has gender neutral pricing, and other than the one couples only group room, single men can go anywhere in the club. I know that Escape in Cleveland (before the death of the longtime owner) had no restrictions on where single men could go in the club.
So just so I understand; are single men are allowed to go any play area at the Train Yard regardless of whether they are accompanied by a female or couple?
We are a very welcoming clubhouse. We welcome everyone to our clubhouse. Everyone is treated equally and everyone has access to the whole clubhouse. You know the routine it sounds like so I don’t need to go into the rule aspects ❤️. We just ask everyone to come out with no expectations and good vibes. We are very LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈 friendly. Our goal is to provide a second home for everyone to be who they want to be without judgement.

Come on out everyone is welcomed. Come with NO expectations and good vibes!

Attachments

• CCBC7031-57B5-427D-8F27-EEDE72EB7AC3.png
    CCBC7031-57B5-427D-8F27-EEDE72EB7AC3.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 23
Always a full house for this event!

Attachments

• 7F79ED7B-CEB0-4EE2-9678-96158A2A0EFF.jpeg
    7F79ED7B-CEB0-4EE2-9678-96158A2A0EFF.jpeg
    299.7 KB · Views: 25
Mark your calendars now for this exclusive single male oriented event!

Attachments

• 7A46F540-E217-4EC9-A1C9-57D0902A8843.jpeg
    7A46F540-E217-4EC9-A1C9-57D0902A8843.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 51
Back