Toronto White Wife Seeks BBC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by bullrider, Apr 25, 2012.

1. bullrider

bullrider New Member

Hi there, I'm a very attractive, very fit and very clean white wife in my late 30's seeking a young, well hung, black stud to have some nsa fun with while my husband watches. The bigger the better. We've tried this once before about 2 months ago and had so much fun we thought we'd try it again. Love to have my husband lie under men and lick me while I'm getting fucked from behind. Have pics to share, guaranteed you won't be disappointed! That's me in the avatar, my husband bought me the shirt after my first BBC!

2. Rye Long

Rye Long Member Real Person

im here ready for fun i have a big black dick and you would love to play with it and have it all over u message me if u wanna get freaky and do wild things

3. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    It will be nice to meet you and fuck you. A T-shirt is nice but a QOS Tatoo shows commitment.

4. sharky20

sharky20 Well-Known Member

Canada
    More and more attractive married white women in their 30's and 40's are turning to black cock for sex like this hot woman! I want to see the pics of your encounters with bbc pleesssse!

5. blacklucifer

blacklucifer Member

Hello I am a young sexy mixed blk bull in Michigan which is just across the bridge Intelligent respectful down to earth and a tru beast in the bed would love to talk and arrange a meeting with you and hubby loveislove4life@yahoo.com

6. bullrider

bullrider New Member

Judging by your profile, I would think you would rather take the tunnel, if you know what I mean

7. Bruce

Bruce Active Member

Hit me up anytime baby ;)

8. bullrider

bullrider New Member

Would love to, but you have to come to Toronto first!

Bruce likes this.
  9. Sal

Sal Member

howdy...nice t shirt