tips for college girl trying to get BBC?

Off hand i would say if your going to a major college or university with a big athletic program you should be able to hook up without any real effort. Of course if you have two heads or four legs i could be wrong. Find out where the football team hangs out and start there. It dosen't need to be a bar, everybody eats and that's a better place to start. Most teams are over 50% black these days. Guys are always looking so right off you have a over 50% chance of finding that first black. Understand one thing not all black guys have over sized cocks. If your a size freak running around with a tape measure your chances drop considerably. Be careful and be smart. Group sex with the right guys can be fantastic with the wrong group it could be the worst night ever. I say this because in my experience black guys are more apt to offer to share the white girl than whites unless you hang out a a drunken frat party. Find a nice guy and try him out . Racial crap is learned and sometimes no matter how liberal you think you are it can smack you in the face. It's not just a white girl problem.
I had a experience with a black guy who had some uncomfortable feelings because of things said to him by his mom and grandmother. There are people on both sides who have strong feelings because it's been told or taught that it's wrong or not smart . That's rare thank god for that. If your looking for a fast meaningless fuck. Play the race card, there will be a bar somewhere in that town that's frequented by blacks. Every city of any size usually has one or more . College towns with a lot of black students always have a FAVORITE watering hole. Hang out there.

Off hand i would say if your going to a major college or university with a big athletic program you should be able to hook up without any real effort. Of course if you have two heads or four legs i could be wrong. Find out where the football team hangs out and start there. It dosen't need to be a bar, everybody eats and that's a better place to start. Most teams are over 50% black these days. Guys are always looking so right off you have a over 50% chance of finding that first black. Understand one thing not all black guys have over sized cocks. If your a size freak running around with a tape measure your chances drop considerably. Be careful and be smart. Group sex with the right guys can be fantastic with the wrong group it could be the worst night ever. I say this because in my experience black guys are more apt to offer to share the white girl than whites unless you hang out a a drunken frat party. Find a nice guy and try him out . Racial crap is learned and sometimes no matter how liberal you think you are it can smack you in the face. It's not just a white girl problem.
I had a experience with a black guy who had some uncomfortable feelings because of things said to him by his mom and grandmother. There are people on both sides who have strong feelings because it's been told or taught that it's wrong or not smart . That's rare thank god for that. If your looking for a fast meaningless fuck. Play the race card, there will be a bar somewhere in that town that's frequented by blacks. Every city of any size usually has one or more . College towns with a lot of black students always have a FAVORITE watering hole. Hang out there.
tysm for all the tips, I'm taking notes lmao. And I'm not a size freak or anything, think I'll be alright. Thanks Again! 🖤

As a single college girl you have many options. Your best option is always in person like at the local club or sports bar spot where college ******* hang out where you live.

Online for black men outside of the lifestyle its websites like: blackpeoplemeet, plentyoffish, Tender, Bumble, Twitch, IG, and some facebook groups!

As a single college girl you have many options. Your best option is always in person like at the local club or sports bar spot where college ******* hang out where you live.

Online for black men outside of the lifestyle its websites like: blackpeoplemeet, plentyoffish, Tender, Bumble, Twitch, IG, and some facebook groups!
taking notes ✍️👀 tysm!

Next semester I'm in person for college, and I wanna blacked so fucking bad. Any specific sites (besides here) that would be good or just tips in general? Much appreciated <3

Was going to suggest walking into Twin Peaks and walking out with options. Lol

Back