Thoughts on my wife? Bbc worthy?

She is so so worthy sexy as hell git a body build for sexy. And any bbc that get to berry deep inside that sweet pussy, luckiest man on the world i think. Dammmm

Just signed up. We are a latino couple from Az, we will be moving to Atlanta in about 6 months. Looking for hung black bulls in Atlanta. Must be hung, preferably young and fit, clean with proof and open to having me watch. A little background on us, we were married for 3 years, separated, wife got pregnant by another guy (he was black), he wasn't after a relationship, wife and I got back together and have been for 5 years now. At first the fact she cheated on me bugged me but after some thought and online searching through random forums. I learned about this whole cuckolding and swinging thing. I realized I really do love her and accept her for who she is. She always had a very high sex drive, and I used to be able to satisfy her but with age and work I cant be there as often so I opened to the idea. My wife has always loved black men, all (literally) of her past boyfriends were black. During our separation she admitted to having slept with a lot of different black men, and one of her conditions was she wanted to continue doing this. After some thought we reach compromised. We have been in this cuckold or open relationship for 3 years now in AZ. We had our own group of bulls, but now we need to start all over again in ATL. Please contact us if interested.
View attachment 2164300View attachment 2164302View attachment 2164303View attachment 2164304View attachment 2164306View attachment 2164308View attachment 2164309View attachment 2164310View attachment 2164311
Man.. she can break the internet

Dios Mio, definitely a head turner, you have to put her on leesh when going out, lol:sex:. Been a while since I've heard Power 106 though, brings back good memories of the west coast.

Just signed up. We are a latino couple from Az, we will be moving to Atlanta in about 6 months. Looking for hung black bulls in Atlanta. Must be hung, preferably young and fit, clean with proof and open to having me watch. A little background on us, we were married for 3 years, separated, wife got pregnant by another guy (he was black), he wasn't after a relationship, wife and I got back together and have been for 5 years now. At first the fact she cheated on me bugged me but after some thought and online searching through random forums. I learned about this whole cuckolding and swinging thing. I realized I really do love her and accept her for who she is. She always had a very high sex drive, and I used to be able to satisfy her but with age and work I cant be there as often so I opened to the idea. My wife has always loved black men, all (literally) of her past boyfriends were black. During our separation she admitted to having slept with a lot of different black men, and one of her conditions was she wanted to continue doing this. After some thought we reach compromised. We have been in this cuckold or open relationship for 3 years now in AZ. We had our own group of bulls, but now we need to start all over again in ATL. Please contact us if interested.
View attachment 2164300View attachment 2164302View attachment 2164303View attachment 2164304View attachment 2164306View attachment 2164308View attachment 2164309View attachment 2164310View attachment 2164311
I’d love to help y’all move in that day too and she is gorgeous

You will have no problem getting what you are looking for in Atlanta. I would love to be one of her Bulls here in Atlanta. Send me a message if you want to chat.

Shes amazing

Hi,

My name is Jay.I am going be in Az this Mon-Thurs.Please take a look at my profile and see if you guys might be interested???

Vegasjay

Hey amigo she is gorgeous, bbc bull here live in Las Vegas. How about before moving to Atlanta, we can set something either me visiting az or yall to Las Vegas. Send me message if interested, pics and vids in my media!!

Her beauty is stunning. Very much interested in helping you guys out. Please feel free to email me directly, scurrykenyatta. 30 yr old athletically built male. Willing to send whatever info and pics you guys need to make this happen!

Her beauty is stunning. Very much interested in helping you guys out. Please feel free to email me directly, scurrykenyatta. 30 yr old athletically built male. Willing to send whatever info and pics you guys need to make this happen!

<email removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back