This will be our last thread for bbc wanted in Petersburg virginia every one on here wants pictures but no seems serious

Nice, love going to the beach. Weather only seems to be perfect for it when I'm at work though unfortunately

Well can you blame them? Your profile isn't filled out nothing about you just a quick blurb " young couple looking" that says fake all day and twice on Sunday. So yeah people are gonna want to see pictures. I get not putting face pictures on profile but what i dont understand is why people dont take the time to properly fill out profile.

I had more but I was just removing everything
Look you seem new to the lifestyle so i am gonna give you some advice. Dealing with pic collectors is part of the lifestyle. Also dealing with fakes are part of it as well. If you guys are truly into the lifestyle and not just larking you will deal with it. Also be willing to travel i dont know if you watch the news but racial tensions are high and i know personally as a African American male i am not going to anyone's home or city on the first meet up especially if they are a couple. You guys are just gonna have to be flexible.

And there isn't really racial tension thats just media fueling that fire. But there are a small percentage of people that are racist. But not as much as you think
You know what the most annoying fucking thing in the word. Some one telling you how you should feel and some one telling you what you see isn't what you see. Look there is no need for you to get all snarky you are the one whining about people asking for pictures i was just teying to point out some glaring facts. If you did not want input than.maybe you should have kept your ******* to your got damn self. You are the reason why people dont trust you and ask for pictures but you are to arrogant to see it. No need to respond back, but you will because you are the type that needs to have the last word. So i am gonna save you some time. You are gonna respond back with some lane ass insult, in hopes it may make you sound like some alpha guy. News flash you arent. Good bye.

Back