This is why I need a bbc

Probably you're right: the vast majority of black men have cocks between normal and huge. But there are a lot of things as important (even more) than black cock size.
In my case, during my relationship with my ex black boyfriend, I felt great having sex with him for different reazons. He had not a huge cock but normal. But he had an incredible virility. Sometimes after he had cummed, I used to gave him a blowjob and his cock turned hard again. Moreover he really knew how move his body during sex and it was so important for me. Also we loved.
I don't care the ethnicity from people but how good persons they're.
When I met my husband he had even more profound thoughts about my previous relationship.
My husband felt pleased with I had been into an interracial relationship. He always praised me due I had shown all my friends and family, that I had been able to break the racial barrier that some part of society still has.
Regarding sexuality, since the first day my husband and me had sex, he always turned on thinking about me and my ex. Have sex with me was an honour for him, because he knew how good had been my sexual life with my ex and my husband felt honored that now I had chosen him as my partner.

Well put hun

Some times black men have some more elements to excite women than just their black cocks.
I always remember the first time I told me husband about a sex experience with my ex during our relationship. I told him about one time that my ex had just cummed but I had not able to reach my orgasm. So I sucked his dick until it turned hard again.
My hubby turned on like crazy because he had realized about the immense virility from my ex boyfriend.

You are so right they are very viril
Yes, his virility was amazing and it was in my opinión more important than just his cock size. His cock was not huge but normal.
When we slept together, sometimes he awoke me sucking my nipples. Some minutes later we were making the love.
In one occasion, during our second holidays, we were travelling by car to some states from the noth of our country. We had not made the love in the previous days, due our travel preparations. So he was really excited.
He wished us to stop the car beside the highway and have sex right there. But I didn't feel comfortable with that idea at first. However I really wished relief him, so I unzipped his jeans and started to masturbate him. But it was a little uncomfortable for me because he was driving and I must use my left hand, so I finally gave him a blowjob while he continued driving. I had given a lot of blowjobs before, but they were just to turn him on and fuck later. But this time I sucked his dick until he prized me cumming inside my mouth. That was the first time I ate his sperm.
I'm sure not all men would have been able to cum in that situation. At least my husband couldn't have done.

Back