Think about BBC ALL THE TIME

I know there are some guys whose cuckold obsession starts when they walk in on their girl. For me it was the opposite, my ex walked in while I was jerking off to a white girl who looked exactly like her riding a black cock while she sucked another one. I tried to convince her to try cuckolding but she declined and we ended up breaking up. I always wonder if I could have convinced her somehow, what my life would be like now. Anyways, a lot of guys would consider you lucky, coming home and seeing my girlfriend with a much bigger black man’s cock sliding in and out of her is my
Spot on advice 👌
biggest dream.
Are you still dating her? You need to marry her and tell her the truth, so she can know she’s free to seek the pleasure she needs and still have you there supporting and loving her. Also just eat her out instead of having sex with her, that’s more appropriate for a cuckold and you won’t need to worry about your penis being too small or cumming too fast.

It’s a good phase be honest with yourself and her. Might get lucky and her bull might empty himself into you whilst she holds your hand. Sounds like it could be a great bonding experience

The bbc is a desire that can develop in most guys later in life and is a phase which does not mean your gay or bi etc! ...however let me stress, sucking a big black juicy cock is something that MST may consider but never experience but those that do will agree with myself and others who have indulged that it is a experience that is Unregrettable!
My personal advice to those with the idea or notion to try it is go ahead!,life is too short and I believe that around 95% or more that do it will agree it’s amazing
I actually will take that on board thank you for replying

Back