The Whiter the Better

It's not easy to watch your wife with a black bull for the first time, but once her pussy is fully adjusted to his girth and every inch of the "monster" slides deep inside her, you just can't deny that this is where she belongs to! You may feel angry, shameful, betrayed, weak and helpless for a while, but eventually you will accept and justify your new role in your marriage, where the notion of pleasure and happiness has been changed irreversibly for both of you. :sex:o_O
Well said

Well said
I owe almost every ounce of sexual pleasure that I’ve enjoyed in my 23 years in this lifestyle to my hub!!! He taught me, he protected me, he showed me I was my own person, and that helped me to be able to give the finger to anyone that attempted to judge the way I lived MY life, that growth of getting out from under societies restrictions based on a puritan society that has decided how I should act in order to save my soul. I decide,,,everything,,,and it’s all because he not only showed me that was reality, but supported me with anything I ever wanted to try. Considering we’re all human, and can walk and chew gum at the same time, there’s no reason why you can’t function in society and also enjoy the limits of your natural sexuality,,,the only reason is what someone else thinks is a good reason,,,getdafuckouttaheyah!!! Desert island, one woman, three men, what’s stopping you from discovering what it’s like to have 30 orgasms in four hours? Nothing,,,except what’s been shoveled into your head since you were a little girl,,,you know how you know that’s true,,,just check the terminology used when describing a promiscuous man,,,now try and find similar words for a promiscuous woman,,,you can’t, they’re all derogatory! But we’re actually identical, driven through biology to want the same thing,,,we’re just not allowed to show that we want it, and for men it’s not even a question,,,my hub gave me all that,,,deep down in your heart (not because it was something you were told was bad), most women with an active sex drive have fantasies when they masturbate, how much of that do you think is out there that she’ll never admit (and most likely never experience), just because of the shame she fears. How else can you go to an adult theater and be ravage for three hours by 11 men, and then swing by Denny‘s for a Grand Slam, then wake up and go to work the next day with the only after thought being “what are we gonna do next weekend”? I can’t imagine a woman that was being fucked, cumming over and over, when suddenly her pussy’s being eaten at the same time that wouldn’t enjoy that, and then cum some more. For that to be possible my hub has to assume the role of cuck, just like if out of nowhere while getting fucked if a woman straddled my face, at that moment I start eating pussy,,,that’s the benefit of being a hedonist, you get to do whatever feels good, but your not required to do anything, it’s your playtime,,,cabuse the weekends almost over and tomorrow you’ve got to go back to work with all the “normal people”,,,you know, the ones with the stern look on their face and say things like I hate Mondays! Fortunately the internet is changing all that, especially in the genre of “amateur”,,,it’s showing the world that there’s a whole lot more women out there who have ideas of their own than society has led you to believe,,,the more women see real women that aren’t pros in this lifestyle, the more women realize “hey,,,I can do that too”, the more women will choose to live their lives,,,the biggest sex scandals out there revolve around people known for telling you how to live your life, their just regular people like you but they’re trying to capitalize on controlling you, when they can’t control themselves. At the risk of a copyright infringement, when it comes to living your life (as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else), and what you want to do,,,”Just Do It”!!!

I owe almost every ounce of sexual pleasure that I’ve enjoyed in my 23 years in this lifestyle to my hub!!! He taught me, he protected me, he showed me I was my own person, and that helped me to be able to give the finger to anyone that attempted to judge the way I lived MY life, that growth of getting out from under societies restrictions based on a puritan society that has decided how I should act in order to save my soul. I decide,,,everything,,,and it’s all because he not only showed me that was reality, but supported me with anything I ever wanted to try. Considering we’re all human, and can walk and chew gum at the same time, there’s no reason why you can’t function in society and also enjoy the limits of your natural sexuality,,,the only reason is what someone else thinks is a good reason,,,getdafuckouttaheyah!!! Desert island, one woman, three men, what’s stopping you from discovering what it’s like to have 30 orgasms in four hours? Nothing,,,except what’s been shoveled into your head since you were a little girl,,,you know how you know that’s true,,,just check the terminology used when describing a promiscuous man,,,now try and find similar words for a promiscuous woman,,,you can’t, they’re all derogatory! But we’re actually identical, driven through biology to want the same thing,,,we’re just not allowed to show that we want it, and for men it’s not even a question,,,my hub gave me all that,,,deep down in your heart (not because it was something you were told was bad), most women with an active sex drive have fantasies when they masturbate, how much of that do you think is out there that she’ll never admit (and most likely never experience), just because of the shame she fears. How else can you go to an adult theater and be ravage for three hours by 11 men, and then swing by Denny‘s for a Grand Slam, then wake up and go to work the next day with the only after thought being “what are we gonna do next weekend”? I can’t imagine a woman that was being fucked, cumming over and over, when suddenly her pussy’s being eaten at the same time that wouldn’t enjoy that, and then cum some more. For that to be possible my hub has to assume the role of cuck, just like if out of nowhere while getting fucked if a woman straddled my face, at that moment I start eating pussy,,,that’s the benefit of being a hedonist, you get to do whatever feels good, but your not required to do anything, it’s your playtime,,,cabuse the weekends almost over and tomorrow you’ve got to go back to work with all the “normal people”,,,you know, the ones with the stern look on their face and say things like I hate Mondays! Fortunately the internet is changing all that, especially in the genre of “amateur”,,,it’s showing the world that there’s a whole lot more women out there who have ideas of their own than society has led you to believe,,,the more women see real women that aren’t pros in this lifestyle, the more women realize “hey,,,I can do that too”, the more women will choose to live their lives,,,the biggest sex scandals out there revolve around people known for telling you how to live your life, their just regular people like you but they’re trying to capitalize on controlling you, when they can’t control themselves. At the risk of a copyright infringement, when it comes to living your life (as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else), and what you want to do,,,”Just Do It”!!!
Fucking beautiful, well said.

Aperfect fantastic white woman with two huge black man. This is great. I love it. This is what gives my life a meaning. 😍
My neighbours d@ughter (20 years old) fir years come home from uni at same time everyday, one day she love her key and I noticed and offered to climb through the window and let her in

She’s pale white and has the most perky tits and her dad was a knob , she was so thankful and it’s a regret now that I didn’t ask her to suck my cock and bend over as know she’s pregnant the dirty girl two years later with no dad for the new baby

Back