The Whiter the Better

OMG her tits are incredible!
Black is black,,,but redheads are amongst the most profound pale white wives, with on rare exception that trumps them all, the pale porcelain, almost translucent, to the point where veins are visible, them raven haired beauties, without a single freckle, simply the whitest of white. But those ladies like I said are rare, so my hub is usually drawn to redheads, since most of them are automatically pale, and it was a redhead that ruined him for all others, he said her entire body had the softness of tit flesh,,,of course I tried to explain to him that being 17 to his 24 just may have had something to do with it, he understood but still insisted that wasn‘t the case. Fortunately for me I’m fairly pale, and I've enjoyed my whole life the fact that I’ve had flawless skin, and pale enough for him to stop searching! When he found me my tanning days were instantly over, from that time on there’s no pictures of me with tan lines, almost like if he could he’d keep me locked in a dungeon. He’s also drawn to goth chics and the Suicide Girls, but only the one with minimal tattoos, sleeve and full body tats turn him off, because they hide the actual shape! Most men are easy to please, all they need is a big set of tits, they don’t even care if they’re real or not, but not my man, he’s gotta be extra fussy, LOL

Back