the way I like it

One of them brought our lap top and set it up in front of me and left I watched as they licked her pussy she protested one shoved his stallion sized penis in her mouth don't talk w yo mouth ful he laughed his partner skirt teased her Clint with his tongue and then brought her to climax, we ain't done yet we gonna make your wife beg for for it! No please! She giggled. He slid his finger into my wife's pussy and began furiously pump her fast deep while massaging her Clint with the other hand. One of them moved the camera so all I could see was her and breast I could erotic her breathing fast I watched her nipple become erect and grow to become hard, her hips rose up her ands grew tight, then my wife body shook trembled screamed with delight ,the camera panned to her face her eyes alight with desire , duck me me! She demanded ,The leader reached down and slowly slid her panties off, then he spread my wife's legs apart ,and then he repeated her pussy lips,, the camera zeroed in on the inside of her vagina see how wet she is white boy, ? Then the camera panned to him holding his huge penis, Just right for my 12 inch black stallion,And when I am done she gonna duck my posse the camera panned to the 2 other gang member,He than straddled my wife put his clock in her face I m go in balls deep girl he laughed and after I made cumin he reached Down and wiggled his huge balls in her face I m going fail you pussy with my cumin,, the other thug stepped up showed o her his penis and after he's done I'm gonna run on yo breast,a the other stepped in and I'm gonna cumin in to mouth!,As for you white boy yo just gonna have to listen! No show for you! The last I saw was my sexy wife being pinned to the bed as she squirming and giggling as leader slowly approached her he grave her by her ankle her sex heels high in the air , no no oh oh then the camera cut off In the room below I heard it all,her giggles and squeals,their talkin about what they were going to do to her,and talk while they did it, ,I heard my wife say no, followed by a loud grunt ,then I could feel the the vibrations from the ceiling as one them hammered her pussy,hear the springs of the bed squeaking as one of them stretched her pussy,heard my wife giggle and in a seductive voice she begged him for more ! They took turns in all positions.
She begged for one to cum inside her ,a loud grunt,followed by a deep giggle from my wife.
One came down and took me upstairs to her they were standing around her ,l. My wife laying on the bed her shoulders lay over the edge she had cumin dripping out her pussy,cumin on her breast,cumin dripping over her lips flowing down her chinBA_Z01.gifir15_just_like_wild_dogs_kindlephoto-19686098.jpg

Last edited:
bbc-cuma-9_2-gif.2318227

Back