the way I like it

I wonder if one placed his hand fingers, or dental dam his tongue separate from Bulls cock lick her Clit As bull pumped her pussy with his BBC huge It would certainly drive her wild!!.His bbc would be pleasured by the spasms in her pussy ,as well as all her juices flowing like a river, When she bull would fell the squeeze of her pussy muscles as she came big
Then when she pushed my head away he could hammer her pussy and make her Cum again.?Have done with my fingers.would such a thing be possible using my tongue instead of finger or would it be to awkward ? Opinions welcome.160_1000_kindlephoto-3981230.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if one placed his hand fingers, or dental dam his tongue separate from Bulls cock lick her Clit As bull pumped her pussy with his BBC huge It would certainly drive her wild!!.His bbc would be pleasured by the spasms in her pussy ,as well as all her juices flowing like a river, When she bull would fell the squeeze of her pussy muscles as she came big
Then when she pushed my head away he could hammer her pussy and make her Cum again.?Have done with my fingers.would such a thing be possible using my tongue instead of finger or would it be to awkward ? Opinions welcome.View attachment 620615
Any way of getting this file Un corrupted.. I like what you did but it could say so many more things....Please

th-28.jpeg
I wonder what would go through my wife's mind if I got her to try this.

First assure her you will always love her and your giving not her to someone else,That you will respect her and not hate her for doing this, You doing it for her pleasure as well as yours And that your first and utmost priority is to please her!

You would want her to be Nervous. Extreme arousal Excitement, tingling,Goose bumps.pure pleasure

Last edited:
AND ONE DAY MAYBE THIS IS IN MY FUTURE!!!!!!!
If it happens I hope they will focus their sexual energy into pleasing you! And In return like a sexual Tigress you return their favor and sexually eat them them alive,
Leading to sexual furball of giving and taking that brings you to orgasm after orgasm!
Remember as you lay there exhausted and thoroughly satisfied they will have have their way emptying huge amounts of their seed in and on your sexy body!

Last edited:
If it happens I hope they will focus their sexual energy into pleasing you! And In return like a sexual Tigress you return their favor and sexually eat them them alive,
Leading to sexual furball of giving and taking that brings you to orgasm after orgasm!
Remember as you lay there exhausted and thoroughly satisfied they will have have their way emptying huge amounts of their seed in and on your sexy body!

AMEN!!!!!!! THANK YOU; YOU PUT IT SO BEAUTIFULLY!!!!!

Back