the way I like it

As long as they understand that I am letting them take you for you pleasure,That you are sexy goddess that love black men not just the big tools but the way they use them

and in return you will please them,afterwards when they leave I find you laying on the bed tumblr_oovwolkVTO1ves0d2o1_540.jpg tumblr_onbrc04YI71w6t2sdo1_500_kindlephoto-137992070.jpg exhausted and full of their cum !

As long as can I sit in room below and listen, Then when they leave I can walk in and you tell me all about it

Or even better let me watch

I wonder if one placed his hand fingers, or dental dam his tongue separate from Bulls cock lick her Clit As bull pumped her pussy with his BBC huge It would certainly drive her wild!!.His bbc would be pleasured by the spasms in her pussy ,as well as all her juices flowing like a river, When she bull would fell the squeeze of her pussy muscles as she came big
Then when she pushed my head away he could hammer her pussy and make her Cum again.?Have done with my fingers.would such a thing be possible using my tongue instead of finger or would it be to awkward ? Opinions welcome.View attachment 620615
I can tell you its a wonderfull position ,I had tremendous orgasms from both our bull and husband who both alternated in this position , both enjoyed watching each others cock slide into me to the point of no return ....then just before they were about to cum each one swapped over ,keeping the tension up , we fucked in this way for over an hour and with my clit being licked at the same time , teasing until I was cumming uncontrollably , when finally they could take no more they both filled me , I would highly recommend it.

tumblr_oqm5z6drmp1w9vhieo1_500-jpg.1307275

Back