The turning point

Keada

Male
My asian wife and I had played on and off with her black dildos for many years. We didn't use it for every session because I suppose we were both not sure how each other would handle going all in. For me, I didn't want to expose my cuckold side for fear of rejection. For her, I believe her conservative asian upbringing made thoughts of BBC forbidden.

This is the story when that all changed.

The big turning point was after one particular hot time fucking her with the dildo, and my wife cumming like she always does on that big toy, I spread her legs and started to roleplay. "Why did you stay late at work? Was Al with you?" Her gaping hole was so sexy especially with my cum dripping down from her cunt to asshole.

She normally didn't roleplay but this time she surprised me. "Yeah, he was there, and I was a naughty wife." My dick instantly got hard again. She squirmed as my fingers grazed her open pussy. That dildo was so much bigger than my white cock and it never ceased to amaze me what she looked like after me and after her dildo activities.

I continued our new found dialogue, "Looks like you were." My face neared her slutty hole. I ran my finger from her wet ass to her clit and she moaned loudly. "Seems like Al may have finally had his turn."

"Yes, husband. Al got what he has always wanted." Our breathing increased as we entered new territory. She had only recently confessed that Al, her black ex co-worker, was not only hitting on her from almost the first day they met but constantly bragged about the size of his cock. Several of my wife's co-workers, two women and one of their boyfriends, had also confirmed Al was hung. He apparently fucked many of the white women at their accounting firm.

I fingered her still gaping pussy and said, "Was he as big as he claimed?" Two fingers slipped in. She moaned.

"He was even bigger than I imagined." We both moaned.

"Show me where he fucked my wife," I demanded. Her hands went down to her crotch and she pulled her lips far apart to give me an even better view of her used, opened cunt.

"Ahhhh...looks delicious," I lustfully whispered.

"Clean me husband. Clean Al's mess." I never thought she would ever want me to do that and my dick couldn't have gotten any harder. I dove right in and began to greedily eat my own cum with both of us fantasizing that it was Al's black deposit. My wife came almost instantly while I dry humped the bed.

In another first, my wife reached for the dildo we named Al and brought it down to her cunt. She basically inserted it between my hungry mouth and her hole. There was no way that I could have avoided Al's cock in my mouth and I licked his head and then shaft as my beautiful wife began to fuck herself with this BBC.

All I could do was trace my tongue around the point of copulation between my hot asian wife of 20 years and her black co-worker's cock. With his girth, even my tongue couldn't fit into her pussy with his cock there. I was just an accessory to her carnal state of lust. She came within a minute of our newfound situation pushing Al's dick as deep as it would go. His cock was so long that at least two inches stuck out after bottoming out in her cunt. My dick never even reaches her cervix.

Her body thrashed with one of the most intense orgasms she ever experienced as she ground Al's cock into her married pussy.

Finally, she settled down and slowly pulled her sloppy dildo out. My waiting mouth was there to taste the combined juices of her lover and my wife's familiar sex. It was divine. I was hooked. She was hooked.

When Al's head exited, there was a noticeable 'pop' from his sheer size. God, Al was hung.

"Reclaim me," was all my exhausted wife could muster. I slid up her body and slipped my small white cock into her opening. My wife's usual tight cunt gave zero resistance as I penetrated her. I started to pump my dick in and out. Beyond our panting breaths, the only noise was her well used cunt's wet sound.

We were going for a couple of minutes when she took me over the edge with just one simply question, "Can you tell how hung Al is?"

I shot my second load into her sweet pussy. She didn't cum on my dick after receiving such a fucking from her BBC lover.

We ended up falling asleep together. I only realized some time in the morning that she basically was holding onto Al's dildo all night.

From then now, we've used her big black dildos every time we have sex and incorporate Al into our dirty talk. My ultimate fantasy would be to really have her fuck him. The both want it to happen and so do I!

Back