The Real reason our Wives and daughters deserve the biggest black cocks on the planet

welvmblack

From
CA, US
Lets assume that you love you wife and your daughters. You want them to be happy, you want them to ex is nothing like being completeperience all of the joy life has to offer. Simply put after a women has adapted to a huge black cock I have seen the following happen, Countless clitoral orgasms every time her studs bull balls slap uo against her clit. Intensly satisifying orgasms because as any woman will tell you there no more satisfying orgasm tha when your pussy is completely filled and stetched. Allmost all of the truly huge black men that fucked my wife had no problem stimulating her G spot with their cocks. It is a very subtle thing because many women are uncofortable with raw lust but on mamy occassions I have seen women "fall in Love" with huge black cocks.If only white families would offer room boord and scholarships for youn black men and those with truly enourmous endowments I would want the ladies in my life to have the best sex lives possible and It would please me tremendously if our gals were raised to understand the beauty and the aesthitic of magnificent black cocks

Back