The perfect life = The perfect wife

I agree . They are not hers.
I agree. They are not mine. I just threw those up to get the thrill to realize to some they don't take enough time to look at what's there all most see is some white woman getting fucked by some random black guy and that's all they care about seeing...

[QUOTE="Jen4bbc, post: 537692, member: 3024untilI agree. They are not mine. I just threw those up to get the thrill to realize to some they don't take enough time to look at what's there all most see is some white woman getting fucked by some random black guy and that's all they care about seeing...[/QUOTE]
Nah she was happy to pass them off as hers until we started to say they weren't hers

[QUOTE="Jen4bbc, post: 537692, member: 3024untilI agree. They are not mine. I just threw those up to get the thrill to realize to some they don't take enough time to look at what's there all most see is some white woman getting fucked by some random black guy and that's all they care about seeing...
Nah she was happy to pass them off as hers until we started to say they weren't hers[/QUOTE]

No baby, I have a few guys on here that can verify me 100%

Nah she was happy to pass them off as hers until we started to say they weren't hers

No baby, I have a few guys on here that can verify me 100%[/QUOTE]

I won't say 100% but I'll say 99% Jen is real. She has posted some of the hottest and most lustful pics I have ever seen so even if she's not, the woman in the pics really loves having sex with hung black men! And most of us drool over her pics that's why this thread keeps going...

Back