The perfect life = The perfect wife

IM GETTING TIRED OF ALL THE WHO, WHAT, WHEN, AND WHY QUESTIONS FROM IDIOTS ON HERE! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING INTELLIGENT TO SAY OR COMMENT ABOUT PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ME! THIS IS ALMOST DRIVING ME TO THE POINT OF DELETING MY ACCOUNT! YOU MAY THINK I'M DUMB BUT THERE AR A LOT AND I MEAN A LOT OF WHITE GUYS ON HERE POSTING AS BLACK GUYS, AND ESPECIALLY ACTING AS A COUPLE BUT ALL YOU EVER HEAR FROM IS "THE MALE HALF" LOL WHAT A JOKE! IF THIS AFFENDS YOU THEN SO BE IT, FEEL FREE TO DISCONNECT FROM FOLLOWING ME AS I REALLY HAVE NO REAL CONCERN IF YOU ARE OR NOT! IF YOU ARE A TRUE FOLLOWER I DO APPRECIATE IT AND LIVE YOUR LIFE!

I am so glad to hear you say this......like you, we get really tired of all the idiots that attempt to dissect everything we post on this and other sites..... Like the jacka$$ attempting to ID the contents of your condoms.....the rest of his life should be so well analyzed.....
Anyway what you do is beautiful and appreciated by other with similar interests and desires..... and you are beautiful as well. Stay well Jen

Jen, Ignore the idots. Have fun and thanks for sharing.
Its easy to be a critic as you only have to sit on the sidelines and opine.
Until one of them builds the kind of thread you have and shares what their up to - don't let it bother you.

Again - Thanks.

Back