The perfect life = The perfect wife

View attachment 219365
Why do black guys want this from me?
Because you are so sexy and love BBC and they know it. I bet when one looks at you he can see that twinkle in your eye saying "Yes I will be your slut and spread my legs and let you impregnate me" Baby you make me want to just be there to watch. I could not stop looking at your thread. OMG you are just FUCKING HOT as a few others have said. As I said earlier you are white boys dream girl and a Black mans slut. I would just be happy to watch and clean up. You make me want to serve a woman just like you. I would worship her for sure. Does your husband get that lucky privillige of cleanup duties? He must be the one taking the pic? So I guess he likes it too. Thank you so much for your posts. I will be visiting again just to see you. I would love to have a hot wife like you and hopefully will meet one someday.

Because you are so sexy and love BBC and they know it. I bet when one looks at you he can see that twinkle in your eye saying "Yes I will be your slut and spread my legs and let you impregnate me" Baby you make me want to just be there to watch. I could not stop looking at your thread. OMG you are just FUCKING HOT as a few others have said. As I said earlier you are white boys dream girl and a Black mans slut. I would just be happy to watch and clean up. You make me want to serve a woman just like you. I would worship her for sure. Does your husband get that lucky privillige of cleanup duties? He must be the one taking the pic? So I guess he likes it too. Thank you so much for your posts. I will be visiting again just to see you. I would love to have a hot wife like you and hopefully will meet one someday.
because you are sexy and fuckable

Back