The perfect life = The perfect wife

My first baby is by my husband. The last two were by black men. This little one here now is by a black man as well. My husband was ok with the last two I had by black men but this one he is upset with because he wanted us to have another not by another man...
Do you always play with your black lovers bareback and does your husband approve? If you do then taking bare black cock and receiving their load then there is always the possibility of pregnancy. He has to live with the consequences, does he bring up these children as his own or do the black fathers get involved? Personally, this would be a nightmare for me as well as my wife. We've recently had a scare and it was not fun for us.
This brings up another question, do you go bareback even with multiple partners? There is a pic of you having sex with 2 black men, did you take them bare and were you on birth control? If you got pregnant that night then you would not be sure who the ******* is, in some respects a hot idea but very complicated.
By the was you are so pretty and have gorgeous eyes! Your lovers are so lucky!

Do you always play with your black lovers bareback and does your husband approve? If you do then taking bare black cock and receiving their load then there is always the possibility of pregnancy. He has to live with the consequences, does he bring up these children as his own or do the black fathers get involved? Personally, this would be a nightmare for me as well as my wife. We've recently had a scare and it was not fun for us.
This brings up another question, do you go bareback even with multiple partners? There is a pic of you having sex with 2 black men, did you take them bare and were you on birth control? If you got pregnant that night then you would not be sure who the ******* is, in some respects a hot idea but very complicated.
By the was you are so pretty and have gorgeous eyes! Your lovers are so lucky!
There are quite a few I do go bareback with, especially the fathers of my children which I still see. Yes I have went bareback when I have multiple lovers at times. I say about 95 percent of the time when I do meet someone I do use condoms at first because I don't know if its going to be a one night stand or what.

My first baby is by my husband. The last two were by black men. This little one here now is by a black man as well. My husband was ok with the last two I had by black men but this one he is upset with because he wanted us to have another not by another man...
how can he be upset when he allows you to have raw sex with other men????

gosh i love ur thread, loved every single pic on here. u r an amazing white chick

congrats for ur new black baby, hope we can get to know and talk soon

Jen, Got any pics or story about your latest fuck session? In the beginning who's idea was it for you to take on black lovers, you or your husband? Did you have black men before you were married? Thanks for sharing with us!

Back