The perfect life = The perfect wife

Glad to see you back .. you posted a series of pictures of you taking BBC a few months that were awesome. The look on your face was priceless! You're a beautiful woman.

Hopefully this doesn't offend you or anyone else, but your photo's remind me of the very pretty girl, Nancy Holloway, the girl who dissappeared in Aruba. And speaking of her, and yes, this comment I'm about to say is probably based on my own deviate little mind, but.. since they've never found her, I've always thought it might have been a slight possibility that she is still alive and was sold into white slavery... it wouldn't surprise me if she will show up in some brothel somewhere...

Hopefully this doesn't offend you or anyone else, but your photo's remind me of the very pretty girl, Nancy Holloway, the girl who dissappeared in Aruba. And speaking of her, and yes, this comment I'm about to say is probably based on my own deviate little mind, but.. since they've never found her, I've always thought it might have been a slight possibility that she is still alive and was sold into white slavery... it wouldn't surprise me if she will show up in some brothel somewhere...
Well Janice, this comment certainly made my ******* go boiling :blackgrimace:

Ummm ... sorry, but Santa only cums once a year. That's why he is always in such a hurry to get home on Christmas .... it's his present from Mrs. Claus!
(She keeps him in chastity and only allows him one orgasm per year !) :bounce:

Back