The Morning After

The morning after is always so bitter sweet, I'm usually waking up exhausted and in dire need of a cup of coffee. The walk of shame is tough, everyone knows what you were doing the night before especially when you're all dressed up.
I rarely played at home, it tended to cause problems, the worst I had to deal with was the walk from the motel room to my car, but for some reason the light always seem brighter, I think it was because after waking up we usually fucked another time or two, and usually smoked more weed, so of course leaving the dark motel room with the curtains drawn, high as a kite with my thighs still quivering, threw me off my game, but you‘d need something special to wipe the smile off my face, LOL

The morning after is always so bitter sweet, I'm usually waking up exhausted and in dire need of a cup of coffee. The walk of shame is tough, everyone knows what you were doing the night before especially when you're all dressed up.
I am never more proud of my wife than when I see her walk through the lobby of a hotel in the morning wearing her sexy cocktail dress from the night before when she picked up a young black man in the bar. She looks so slutty and well fucked. Everyone who sees her knows exactly what she did the night before. Our first kiss tasting of his cock/cum is amazing. Assume everyone in the lobby or restaurant knows our relationship.

Back