The heels do it

I used to get a magazine back in the day, almost 20 yrs ago, called “leg show.” It was all about stockings and high heels of the sexiest kind on the sexiest of women. They had an amateur section for people who sent in a few pictures and told a little about themselves. It was comforting to know I wasn’t alone in my love of heels and hose.
I loved that magazine. Too bad it went belly-up. The last issue was a bare legs one (no pantyhose or stockings).

I have to admit to being shelterred and naive.
I've never understood, what purpose does high heels (or any other footwear) serve while indulging in sexxual intercourse?
Please enlighten me.
Footwear doesn't serve any practical purpose during sex. They are visually stimulating to some of us which enhances the sexual experience The same is true of sheer hosiery (pantyhose or stockings). Some of us have a fetish for theses things. It isn't everybody's cup of tea though. You are just not turned on by women in nylons and heels.

Footwear doesn't serve any practical purpose during sex. They are visually stimulating to some of us which enhances the sexual experience The same is true of sheer hosiery (pantyhose or stockings). Some of us have a fetish for theses things. It isn't everybody's cup of tea though. You are just not turned on by women in nylons and heels.
Thanks for enlightening me.
(*Actually, nylons feel nice in the right place!!!)

Back