THE BLACK COCK MOTEL

Whatever her heart rate was when she was sucking those beautiful cock, it will have risen to at least 180 beats per minute when she orgasmed on any one of them—or all three!

My wife’s heart-rate rises to more than 200 bpm when she orgasms with my beautifully athletic young buddy. But not so much with me.
It's been ages since my wife and I have had penetrative sex but I'm sure she had a resting heart rate.

tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o1_540-jpg.1349348
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o2_540-jpg.1349384
tumblr_oo8bi9gp1m1s8eusto1_500-jpg.1349385
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o3_540-jpg.1349386
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o4_540-jpg.1349387
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o5_540-jpg.1349388
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o7_540-jpg.1349389
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o8_540-jpg.1349390
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o6_540-png.1349391
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o9_540-jpg.1349392
Mmm so hot

I find the last two shots extremely arousing as I think of the cock-head of that beautifully strong young black thrusting hard against the cum-thirsty cervix of another man’s wife—and her very obviously fucking loving it.
Both my hub and I would rather the women leaves her blouse on bra on if they’re sporting bolt on boobs, they’re only a distraction. They look great if the women is dressed, but bare they look like volley balls or cantaloupes cut in half and attached,,,the women might as well be wearing one of those big red clown noses, that’s how much attention they demand, and when you do actually pay attention, then they start to look funny and your mind has to concentrate on not laughing, at least cover them up long enough to get the job done, LOL. Don’t feel bad, I have a similar issue with condoms, except those I’d rather not fuck at all than use one!

motel.jpg

Do you mean this one??? It doesn't exist. I found it on the Internet.
Computer generated image.
If that was real we never would’ve left Florida, but believe it or not, we used the Galaxy Motel in Orlando and they actually gave us a punch card, get ten stars punched and your 11th room is free. In an attempt to clean up Orlando and make it family friendly’er,,,this all took place around the same time PeeWee Herman got busted, they weren’t allowed to rent you a room if you DL was local, they took all the doors off the video booths, and in an attempt to stifle dogging they busted people in the parks and took down license number daily. That’s when we gave up and headed for Portland in Dec. of ‘91, imagine my joy when I got here and found a multitude of shops, and they even had escutcheons on the holes,,,that also started my infamy as a glory hole queen on the web in ‘95. In Orlando we had a swing house, it was BYOB and $25 at the door, that covered your mixers and snacks. One weekend a moth they held a “Swirl Party”, they decorated the place in a Jungle Favor, hung a neon sign that read “Zebra Club”,,,and had another one titled “Jungle Fever”, 4 private bedrooms, the larger one was for multiple couples, fenced backyard with a pool (it was Orlando, everybody had a pool), and although the living room was mostly for meet and greets, in the later hours it too became an orgy room. I really used to look forward to that weekend.

There was also the melody motel on obt it just went away in the last few years as did the Famous Parliament house for the gays
We used to pick up guys at the Mousetrap where they had glory holes, and Henry’s, we preferred the Mayor Carl T. Langford Park on Central Av for our dogging, sometimes under the over pass at the East west Expressway, and when it came time for really getting gang banged, my favorite was the Fairvilla XXX Cinema on OBT just north of Colonial, and the XXX on SOBT right in that strip where you had the Dollhouse, Pure Platinum and everything else. Did you ever go to the Bobby Trap, it was constructed out of two domes, they painted it flesh color with dark nipples on top, from the air it actually looked like boobs. Had a lot of fun in Orrlando, I started in the beginning of ‘85, so it lasted for around seven years, then once we got here we spent the next sixteen years going ape$hit in Portland. I even created a Yahoo Club where me and all the local girls (PDX Crew, Charlie, and a couple of others could coordinate the nights we wanted to hit the “holes” so we’d all get a pretty good night, you put two to seven girls in the same store and your gonna run outta cock pretty fast, although none of us was above hopping into our cars if a place was dead and try one of the other on,,,as it was my hub wound up working in both Fantasyland and Fantasyland II.

We used to pick up guys at the Mousetrap where they had glory holes, and Henry’s, we preferred the Mayor Carl T. Langford Park on Central Av for our dogging, sometimes under the over pass at the East west Expressway, and when it came time for really getting gang banged, my favorite was the Fairvilla XXX Cinema on OBT just north of Colonial, and the XXX on SOBT right in that strip where you had the Dollhouse, Pure Platinum and everything else. Did you ever go to the Bobby Trap, it was constructed out of two domes, they painted it flesh color with dark nipples on top, from the air it actually looked like boobs. Had a lot of fun in Orrlando, I started in the beginning of ‘85, so it lasted for around seven years, then once we got here we spent the next sixteen years going ape$hit in Portland. I even created a Yahoo Club where me and all the local girls (PDX Crew, Charlie, and a couple of others could coordinate the nights we wanted to hit the “holes” so we’d all get a pretty good night, you put two to seven girls in the same store and your gonna run outta cock pretty fast, although none of us was above hopping into our cars if a place was dead and try one of the other on,,,as it was my hub wound up working in both Fantasyland and Fantasyland II.
Yep I knew the SOBT area well and the Boobie trap just got torn down about 2 years ago

Back