THE BLACK COCK MOTEL

I'm not quite sure what the situation is here. Maybe they can't afford the room or maybe they couldn't wait to get into the room. Either way it is pretty sexy
View attachment 5620378View attachment 5620379
The situation? Simple!

It’s a married couple just returned from their wedding reception. The wife is an exhibitionist, the black man is her husband, the motel proprietor is a voyeur and has agreed not to charge them for the unit on the condition that he is allowed to photograph their first marital fuck before the groom carries his bride over the threshold. The Best Man is the official wedding photographer and the police chief of the local precinct and a voyeur and the boyfriend of the groom.

As one of Oscar Wilde’s lady play-characters said “The truth is rarely simple, and never pure”.

Last edited:
The situation? Simple!

It’s a married couple just returned from their wedding reception. The wife is an exhibitionist, the black man is her husband, the motel proprietor is a voyeur and has agreed not to charge them for the unit on the condition that he is allowed to photograph their first marital fuck before the groom carries his bride over the threshold. The Best Man is the photographer and the police chief of the local precinct and a voyeur and the boyfriend of the groom.

As one of Oscar Wilde’s lady play-characters said “The truth is rarely simple, and never pure”.
More like it’s a regular couple with a bull, turning it up a notch by going public, they can always jump back in the room,,,what I wanna know is,,,where did we get the Police Chief from in this story? LOL

More like it’s a regular couple with a bull, turning it up a notch by going public, they can always jump back in the room,,,what I wanna know is,,,where did we get the Police Chief from in this story? LOL
We didn’t get the police chief from anywhere, he got himself in to be the Best Man and the wedding photographer. No harm in that unless he brought the cute little flower girls along with him to witness the couple consummating their union on the bridal bed. Which could quite easily have happened in view of the bride being so floridly exhibitionistic—as you might have gathered from the above two wedding photos. More concerning for me is the identity of the Matron of Honor and her whereabouts (quite likely already hiding under the marriage bed) and her role in the nuptials. Unsurprisingly it turns out that “she” is the transgender lesbian girlfriend of the bride and fathered the bridesmaids by in vitro fertilisation before he/she was castrated.

Go figure.

As Oscar Wilde’s lady play-character said, “The truth is rarely simple, and never pure”.

Last edited:
Hotel room, always the best place to fuck

full

Back