THE BLACK COCK MOTEL

slutty-wife-01.jpg
slutty-wife-02.jpg
slutty-wife-04.jpg
slutty-wife-05.jpg

My favorite motel to take black men to is the Days Inn in Okmulgee, Oklahoma. They usually pick me up in a bar in Tulsa and take me there after.

View attachment 552107
In Orlando I used the Galaxy Motel on SOBT,,,they actually were giving out punch cards, after ten you get a free room, I made it to nine when in an attempt to clean things up for the tourists, aside from taking all the doors off the glory holes and arresting people dogging in the park, they also made it illegal to rent a motel room if you had a local address. I guess if you had an argument and your wife threw you out, or you had a gas leak you were $hit outta luck. I just got outta Dodge and moved to Portland. When I started making videos I went to the Econolodge, then the Valu-Inn, then the Capital Inn,,,naturally I named each video by the motel it was taped in, for my own purposes of identification. I decided I like the Econolodge the best,so I began numbering the with Roman numerals. It didn’t take long for me to realize that people were referring to them as my “Econolodge” videos,,,I instantly pictured myself trying to explain all this to a judge in some copyright infringement case. So I specifically renamed all my videos Multi-Orgasmic Mary’s Interracial Creampies. Of course I still taped them in the same place, the room was clean, had a bathroom and a bed, and that’s all I needed for the next few hours.

Back