THE BLACK COCK MOTEL

i would love to open a white cuckold strip club for a Black master who owned me. He go into a all black part of the city like b,ham al. on 3rd ave west i get a old run down built for that the most traffic on 3rd ave .where this owned cuckold can do all the work free. most of the money would be on a all glass window on the front. i can get all wood from old house to make a stage for the polls. For there will be so many husband bring there wife to try out to dance there. And The Superior black consumer dont have to even tip there. For as many married and single white male will be charge 50$ door at the door . and if wanting to come in naked. its a 100$ . no chairs needed for whites they can seat in the floor as should be and if there the dancer would be total naked and black men can touch them man handle them like they want. If they should be any one of them naked hubby his has to leave a credit card for every black man they has his way with a wife. evening fuck her any where they want.use sissy white boiwife always ask for a room on the first floor and open the curtian and undr...jpguse sissy white boiwife always ask for a room on the first floor and open the curtian and undr...jpgths u our young superior master for getting my wife ready for breeding.jpg

i would love to open a white cuckold strip club for a Black master who owned me. He go into a all black part of the city like b,ham al. on 3rd ave west i get a old run down built for that the most traffic on 3rd ave .where this owned cuckold can do all the work free. most of the money would be on a all glass window on the front. i can get all wood from old house to make a stage for the polls. For there will be so many husband bring there wife to try out to dance there. And The Superior black consumer dont have to even tip there. For as many married and single white male will be charge 50$ door at the door . and if wanting to come in naked. its a 100$ . no chairs needed for whites they can seat in the floor as should be and if there the dancer would be total naked and black men can touch them man handle them like they want. If they should be any one of them naked hubby his has to leave a credit card for every black man they has his way with a wife. evening fuck her any where they want.View attachment 1591304View attachment 1591304View attachment 1591305[/QUOT

You left out: All white husbands must suck any and all cocks offed to him, and the Naked husbands must not only suck all cock offered to him, but must also take any and all cocks up his ass and receive the cum loads.

Back