The best sex???

vernon

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
What is the best sex to have public sex ,******* sex, revenge sex or makeup sex? I would say public sex or make up sex both are a great option to have public sex well maybe it's me but you get a thrill like you were in highschool lol in the backseat of the car . That make up sex it doesn't have to be explained it's one of kind I'm glad i haven't had to do that as much recently.

Having watched my wife having public sex, it is very erotic. Things she has done with a black man in public, she never did with any white guy.

Having watched my wife having public sex, it is very erotic. Things she has done with a black man in public, she never did with any white guy.

Yeah i like public sex too but i don't like doing it in Houston they take it very serious out here .

What is the best sex to have public sex ,******* sex, revenge sex or makeup sex? I would say public sex or make up sex both are a great option to have public sex well maybe it's me but you get a thrill like you were in highschool lol in the backseat of the car . That make up sex it doesn't have to be explained it's one of kind I'm glad i haven't had to do that as much recently.
Public sex was great when I was younger, love an audience! Now though I have to worry about someone with a camera

Back