The best cuckold game you'll ever play!!

LauraBlacked

Female
From
UK
I have found a game that has a strong cuckold, breeding, superior black race element to it. So naturally I want to share it with all you females on here. Also all you pathetic white male losers need to play this at least once!

It has made me cum so hard multiple times!! It's very long and very erotic!! Totally opens your eyes to how superior the black race is, and what's expected of us females and white men.

It takes a while to download, unless you sign up for a premium account. But trust me it's so worth the wait!!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

Enjoy!!

Thank you so much Laura!! The game is a class for us white men..and with the exception of a few things..I would definitely live by those rules and know my place.... I believe Laura identifies with Becca in the game...haha. ... The game is very good and has a lot of potential .. think about what Bobby's marriage to Thiff would be like .. it would be interesting wouldn't it? It's a pity it didn't continue..I hope the DEV sees this comment and thinks about continuing the game... Thanks anyway for the suggestion Laura..and if you have new games like this one..please share.. kisses on the feet

Back