The Beauty of Blacked

I absolutely love Blacked.com - best thing to happen to interracial in ages. The girls are gorgeous and I totally agree with the poster above - it's nice to see the girls being treated so well and not even needing to fake their pleasure. Best site on the net.

I absolutely love Blacked.com - best thing to happen to interracial in ages. The girls are gorgeous and I totally agree with the poster above - it's nice to see the girls being treated so well and not even needing to fake their pleasure. Best site on the net.
Scenes are boring and plastic..??? I hardly think so. I feel they are more real than any videos I've seen.. But again, that's only my opinion. To each his/her own as they say..

I also love the website but I have the total opposite opinion. Although they have the best potential on internet, the scenes, as you pointed, gorgeous girls, they should be treated badly, such as slaves, bondage, spank the ass, and always creampie. Pleasure is soooo fake, how you can say that? Compare this site with brothalovers...

Back