The Beauty of Blacked

100% agree.

Something about a picture of a pretty girl (still clothed) with the Blacked logo in the corner that make my dick rock hard. Because you know in a few pics she'll be stark naked, on all fours with her legs spread wide and her ass in the air, getting fucked doggy style by a big black man.

Look how many of my dream girls have been Blacked..

View attachment 1292969 View attachment 1292970 View attachment 1292971 View attachment 1292973 View attachment 1292974 View attachment 1292975 View attachment 1292976 View attachment 1292977 View attachment 1292978 View attachment 1292979 View attachment 1292980 View attachment 1292982 View attachment 1292983

Beautiful, and I totally get what you mean with this. I can't remember the name, but there's a tumblr that puts the Blacked logo on pics of celebrities and models. It's such a small thing but it makes the pics so much more exciting. Pushes me right over the edge.tumblr_opnoktIdRb1w5ht2go1_1280.jpg tumblr_oooas8a0V51w5ht2go1_1280.jpg tumblr_ooiczmYltu1w5ht2go1_1280.jpg
I mean just imaging these three going black... holy fuck!

Blacked is doing cool job, however I feel that those movies are to idealistic. Always big mansions with pool, suits, fast cars and perfect models. They should do some normal everyday scenarios so more girls can identify with the actress.

Fucking black man is within your reach. Fucking black man in 5.000.000$ mansion after riding a ferrari isn't.

If I missed them earlier in this thread, I apologize...
But my faves are the Angela White, Natasha Nice, and Lennox Luxe 1-on-1 episodes.
Maybe it's because my wife is dark-haired and thick that these particular videos drive me nuts, but if y'all haven't seen those - you GOTTA hunt those three up.
*Watch the one with Natasha Nice all the way to the end! ;)
I like dark haired and thick. By all means... Share a few pics :)

OMG. Let's see.....

The title was: "The Beauty of Blacked"

Stop being a little wimp, white racist. I'm here to support my love for black women.
Please probe your tiny little little brain and tell me how I'm off topic.
Is "blacked" a new verb?

I thought this site was for appreciating interracial sex.

I'm so very sorry for showing you images of gorgeous black women. You poor wounded puppy.
View attachment 1306462
That would work for me! lol

I created this thread fucktard, but back under my old profile name. It is about the site Blacked.com, that is the topic. Go back and look.
Why didn't you have the brains to just say exactly what you wanted on your thread title? Are you really that fucking stupid? LMAO

Do you really expect people to look at your lame-ass profile before posting beautiful black women on an interracial site, and hurting your poor cuckold feelings?
Why don't you grow up and stop being a fucking racist?

064jhjh.jpg

Back