That's Stephanie The Hotwife

No it's not.

Sorry to disagree ladies but your not entirely correct as a male I can tell you that some women are just that hot you can not help yourself it's just that good.But on the other hand he should learn some self control and see to it his partner has had her enjoyment before he does.

First off, welcome to the site! Very sexy!

Can't fault a guy for the equipment they were born with, but if they can't use what they have? No reason to be a minute man. That is lame!:sleep:

Direct and straight to the point and very much correct,I have never heard it put so correct.

That's exactly what we need.The love we had for our husbands doesn't mean we have to settle for that lack of self control for the rest of our lives! Like you said we deserve a good time :)

I wish I could defend us on this but Doorcpl is correct once again a lack of self control.But! you must let him know that this is no longer exceptable he must stop being selfish and inconsiderate you have needs as a vibrant desirable woman that he must meat LOL.

I wish I could defend us on this but Doorcpl is correct once again a lack of self control.But! you must let him know that this is no longer exceptable he must stop being selfish and inconsiderate you have needs as a vibrant desirable woman that he must meat LOL.
Haha exactly, that's why we are here and they know very well that they can no longer satisfy us.So wheter they like it or not,it's gonna happen.It's better for them to accept that and be happy with that.

Haha exactly, that's why we are here and they know very well that they can no longer satisfy us.So wheter they like it or not,it's gonna happen.It's better for them to accept that and be happy with that.

Wow I really loved that statement a tremendous amount of truth in it. I am very lucky I accepted this truth and am a very happy cuck.I have found all my wife's black gentleman and encouraged it.We love it would have it no other way.

Back