Thanks

ukcouple4black

Couple
Gold Member
From
UK
We just want to say thanks to everyone on this forum for all the nice messages and replies since we joined this week ,

You are a sexy bunch of people and very polite and respectful , we love reading and sharing experiences with you :)

Karen & Mike x

We just want to say thanks to everyone on this forum for all the nice messages and replies since we joined this week ,

You are a sexy bunch of people and very polite and respectful , we love reading and sharing experiences with you :)

Karen & Mike x
Well said! Some people aren't so keen on this site, but it's helped me time and time again. I've learned so much from people off here, and everyone is so encouraging!
Welcome aboard Karen and Mike XX

Thanks Ann ,

So far our experience on here has been good , we get the usual messages from guys wanting pics and horny chat but we are used to that ,

We came on here to share our experiences of Interracial sex and to read about other people's take on things . It's something we all have in common and we love this lifestyle ,

Karen x

Karen & Mike x
Just remember that while for some people this site is for real, for others it's just a fantasy or escapism site. That doesn't mean that we should be judging people - everyone has his or her own reasons for being here and they are just as valid as yours - just don't take it all too seriously. Find a circle of friends whose ideas correspond with yours, and keep connected with them. But as you say, polite and respectful is the key.I'll chat with anyone, regardless of who they are and why they are here, as long as they are polite and respectful, and so should everyone else IMO.
Good luck

Back