thanks for bbc experiences

dennyli

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
been pleasing hubby for about 5 years now...with select fine bbc..good looking great hygiene ..personality and of course sex appeal...few we have become good friends..especially my first ..black lover of class style and fine up bringing..listening ralph!!!..first giving him ALL I HAD...incredible night he took all i had to offer...use your imagination!!...want to continue journey in 2023, with more exciting fulfilling erotic interracial experiences...have few bucket items left..hopefully with extremely hung hot handsome bbc...merry christmas..happy new year from vail/beaver creek.....anyone interested for new year..flying home ny eve!!!!!!,,,,..dee..View attachment 5712496View attachment 5712500View attachment 5712503View attachment 5712506View attachment 5712511

been pleasing hubby for about 5 years now...with select fine bbc..good looking great hygiene ..personality and of course sex appeal...few we have become good friends..especially my first ..black lover of class style and fine up bringing..listening ralph!!!..first giving him ALL I HAD...incredible night he took all i had to offer...use your imagination!!...want to continue journey in 2023, with more exciting fulfilling erotic interracial experiences...have few bucket items left..hopefully with extremely hung hot handsome bbc...merry christmas..happy new year from vail/beaver creek.....anyone interested for new year..flying home ny eve!!!!!!,,,,..dee..View attachment 5712496View attachment 5712500View attachment 5712503View attachment 5712506View attachment 5712511
MERRY XMAS YOU SEXY 🔥🐰🎅🎄

Attachments

• IMG_20221224_165630_447.jpg
    IMG_20221224_165630_447.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 12
That first photo is so natural. Great outfit for bulls and cucky.

Very hot and sexy.. and in CO.. ;)

Back