Texas submissive white cuck hubby needed

I'd watch out for this one gentleman a friend of mine messaged her and she's very money hungry.... so tell you some sob story of how she was kicked out of her hotel and doesn't have enough money for another hotel and her ******* are going hungry blah blah blah....

You've been warned

I'd watch out for this one gentleman a friend of mine messaged her and she's very money hungry.... so tell you some sob story of how she was kicked out of her hotel and doesn't have enough money for another hotel and her ******* are going hungry blah blah blah....

You've been warned
I think its good to flag it if you think somethings not right, but i'd also add, that any wannabe cuck that wants a hotwife through this method will need a good paying job and be expected to be financially cuckolded as well. Anything else and they are kidding themselves. You'll need to offer her a lifestyle she can't get with a regular guy...and if you can't satisfy her in bed, you'll need a loaded credit card that will.

Lol your brother or friend or whoever was prolly one of the wanna be cucks that wanted to sit around for hours and hours and talk and wanted to see my videos or wanted to go live with me so yes... He will pay for my time... Sorry.... And I don't have children so that is a lie. I was living with an ex and he put me out that was about a month or so ago.. but it wasn't a lie . I was homeless.. but again I'm not sure how that is your concern little bunny.... ?? My birthday is next week and I will be asking for birthday gifts so get ready to say I'm a money hungry BBC loving whore ??? what else are white men good for? Except to worship love and support me?
Bye boo ?????

You've been warned

It's cool they can flag me .. I will talk to a possible future cuck but I am not about to sit around for hours and hours send you videos go live with you and let you watch BBC use my pussy and you not support me.. ??
#moneyhungryblackcocklovingwhore

I think its good to flag it if you think somethings not right, but i'd also add, that any wannabe cuck that wants a hotwife through this method will need a good paying job and be expected to be financially cuckolded as well. Anything else and they are kidding themselves. You'll need to offer her a lifestyle she can't get with a regular guy...and if you can't satisfy her in bed, you'll need a loaded credit card that will.

It's cool they can flag me .. I will talk to a possible future cuck but I am not about to sit around for hours and hours send you videos go live with you and let you watch BBC use my pussy and you not support me.. ??
#moneyhungryblackcocklovingwhore
I think if you're honest and up front about it, then all good. I financially supported my ex's with money, clothes, hand bags, heels etc. in exchange to be their cuckold, and as much as my friends or other males thought I was an idiot, it brought me great pleasure doing it, even with very little sex in return. It can be very rewarding to have a hotwife to spoil financially even if it meant me going without luxuries, well anyway, I enjoyed it.

I think if you're honest and up front about it, then all good. I financially supported my ex's with money, clothes, hand bags, heels etc. in exchange to be their cuckold, and as much as my friends or other males thought I was an idiot, it brought me great pleasure doing it, even with very little sex in return. It can be very rewarding to have a hotwife to spoil financially even if it meant me going without luxuries, well anyway, I enjoyed it.
I was obviously and he couldn't afford me and got mad I blocked him ?? sorry boo boo...
I need a cuck that knows he will love support and worship me? or don't message me!

$$$$$$$$My birthday is coming up anyone wanting to send me a birthday present can thru PayPal ??????

Reactions: wit
I was obviously and he couldn't afford me and got mad I blocked him ?? sorry boo boo...
I need a cuck that knows he will love support and worship me? or don't message me!

$$$$$$$$My birthday is coming up anyone wanting to send me a birthday present can thru PayPal ??????
Good luck on your search, and possibly advertise that your looking to also financially cuckold a gent as well as sexually, (my ex used to refer to me as a pay pig, which is a common term for that type of sub/ cuck that hands over all his wage and gets given an allowance) so being up front might minimise the confusion.

Another gold digger who has nothing to offer which is OBVIOUS by what her replies are.

Got her ass sent packing because she is not worth keeping around, didn't have her own ******* together so she was on the street?

A free ride while she fucks some random jackass..... No thanks.

You've been warned
Sad, a lot of that going on. People with no honest intentions of ever meeting in person

Back