Texas submissive white cuck hubby needed

Let me propose some cucking style, but you let me know if you prefer someting different, ok?

I am a very fit, lean and attractive man, spending an hour each day in the gym. But to you I am a pathetic sissy boi, totally inferior to your black bull lover and his friends, and subservient to you.

Several weeks ago you banished me from our bed. Now there is straight-backed wooden chair screwed to the wall in the bedroom. It is beside the bed facing it. This is where I spend my nights.

Each night at bedtime you lock me to that chair. I am held there by metal straps across my neck, waist, wrists and ankles. And I am nude. Sometimes to feminize me you put red lipstick on my lips and a blond wig on my head, and then post pictures of me on line for our family and friends to see.

Then you and your bull lover settle in for a long night of lovemaking on our kind sized bed. At first the lights stay on and you are atop the covers. Your gorgeous nude bodies entangle and join in every imaginable way. You give yourself totally to him and he totally takes you. All just a few feet from where I sit, locked to my chair, watching. I am emotionally crushed but my dick stands up hard, though of course I can't touch it. Sometimes your bull invites his friends to join in using you, resulting in quite a show of blow-bang, gangbang action.

After an hour or more of this, you and your bull turn out the lights and snuggle under the covers from some final, long, deep, and slow fucking. At this point you open a window and the temperature in the room falls. I shiver in the cold and dark as I listed to your slow moans and hear the relentless firm rocking of the bed, as you both enjoy warm endless love under the down covers.

By morning I am shivering violently and overwelmed with anxiety and grief. When the alarm sounds your bull hops out of bed and stands right in front of me, and offers you his massive hard cock. You kneel on the floor in front of him and perform your very best blowjob, from teasing licking to long deep strokes. He finally erupts a huge not load into your mouth, and you tilt your head back and gargle it, show it to me, and then swallow it.

I need a cuck hubby. I'm a white woman that loves BBC and needing the perfect white submissive hubby to watch and encourage me
Let's talk long term! I'm willing to relocate..
Hi, I am mark. Love your posting. Really like to chat with you and see what your looking for. I am a serious person not a rime waster :)

I need a cuck hubby. I'm a white woman that loves BBC and needing the perfect white submissive hubby to watch and encourage me
Let's talk long term! I'm willing to relocate..

I would be extremely interested...
I am seeking the right girl for an extreme cuckold long term relationship!
And more than willing to relocate & support the right one.
Ron

Attachments

• roses.jpg
    roses.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
Back