Texas roll call

I'll be in Waco for a few weeks, flying out on Friday (9/22/23) I can't play, as I just had surgery but if anyone wants to meet up and chat, let me know! Still planning on moving down there, just not sure when and it would be amazing to meet some people before I make the official move!

I'll be in Waco for a few weeks, flying out on Friday (9/22/23) I can't play, as I just had surgery but if anyone wants to meet up and chat, let me know! Still planning on moving down there, just not sure when and it would be amazing to meet some people before I make the official move!
The great thing about this area is Fort Hood has Plenty of Young BBC that love Fucking Wives. The Bad part is they all think they are Players and it's usly a one and done type thing. Hard to find a Ongoing Bull.
Oh and By the way be VERY Careful in the Waco area it's one of the most Dangerous City's in Texas.

Back