Texas college girl..... Looking for first BBC????

Any guys here from the Austin area????

24 / White / Blonde hair, looking to try my first BBC. I'm looking for something regular, but need to be discreet as I'm in a relationship.

I'm fit, curvy, blue eyes, blonde hair. I grew up in a racist family in Westlake, and never got to try a bbc like my friends, but have heard all the stories. lol Looking for someone fit, close to my age, and discreet on the regular.

24 / White / Blonde hair, looking to try my first BBC. I'm looking for something regular, but need to be discreet as I'm in a relationship.

I'm fit, curvy, blue eyes, blonde hair. I grew up in a racist family in Westlake, and never got to try a bbc like my friends, but have heard all the stories. lol Looking for someone fit, close to my age, and discreet on the regular.
Yes 👍🏿

Message me asap baby girl

That would be something to watch your pretty ass getting blacked mmmm

I am.

Hello my name is Ron I'm a 35 year experience black bull who would love tobe your first so you can experience what it really means to be with a bbc ,if you have snapchat or kik hit me up so I can send you some real hot pics,on snapchat my username is Ronaldyou53 (Big Ron,on kik its blksexy60 hit me up if you wanta real man to show you all thehot and fun things about a bbc.

Attachments

• 20230209_101424.jpg
    20230209_101424.jpg
    999.4 KB · Views: 8

Hello my name is Ron I a 70 yr old black bull that would love to be your first bbc and really teach you a lot of things as we go,lets chat ,I'm on kik username blksexy60 hit me up,also check out my media pics and tell me what you think. RON

Fit, fun and I can fuck you on the regular send pic please? Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_7537.jpeg
    IMG_7537.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7536.jpeg
    IMG_7536.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7535.jpeg
    IMG_7535.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 4
Back